MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Deep Dark

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Deep Dark

4.4

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I use shade Dark Deep as a bronzer (I wear NC45 foundation for reference) and I absolutely love this powder! It's very skin like and gives a lovely glow and wash of colour to warm up the skin. Will last you a very long time also as I've had mine for way over a year and am no where near hitting pan.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Im an NC44 or NC45 depending on the time of year. I use this product as a bronzer/blush/contour. For me it's an all in one as I dont like blusher much but it gives a nice flush of colour to my face after foundation and helps define my face at the same time.

It's got an rust orange colour to it and is extremely sheer so it's very easy to build to the desired coverage and nearly impossible to apply too much. It stays true to colour and doesn't oxidise on my face as time passes. The finish is very skin-like... No obvious shimmer but it does leave a healthy looking glow without being shiny.

Definitely a keeper for me and an absolute must in all my makeup looks. On days when I want to look extra glowy, I simply pop MSF in Gold Deposit or my Ulta Illuminator on the high points of my face and I'm out the door! Excellent all in one product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

After the Studio Fix + powder broke me out, I needed something lightweight but similar in colour to rescue me and this was the answer to all my problems.

Picked this up from Debenhams for £24. Price quite high but I am happy to pay this amount anyway. Product comes in a dark compact that has a mirror once you flip it open. Wears super light weight, doesn't feel like you're suffocating your skin. Coverage is minimal but buildable. When worn over a tinted moisturiser it gives the impression of really good, healthy skin so looks pretty natural. Minimal transfer and is quite long wearing.......but then again, I only use to set the rest of my face after "baking" and use a setting spray so could be other factors. Anyway, I do think that product long wears and doesn't require much blotting out. I have had my powder for maybe 6 months now and we are nowhere finishing it. I need another year or so.

Packaging is super handy. That compact mirror is everything!!

Not drying to the skin and gives an even, smooth finish

Product can be worn alone for sheer coverage or over a foundation to set.

I will be purchasing again.

on 4/28/2016 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Amazing product! My go-to everyday powder.
- very light reflecting particles
- sheer finish
This sublimes the face giving a natural glow like a veil.

- Perfect as a finishing powder over foundation and contour work because it "blurrs" the lines and ties the look altogether.
- Great also used by itself over a little concealer.
- Smooth baked powder, little is needed for full face, 2-3 swipes of standard powder brush picks up the right amount.

However it is not a matte setting powder, I have combination skin with oily tzone, skin can get a little shiny by midday so its best to blot.

on 4/24/2016 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Have purchased time and time again. I use this as a finishing powder to blend my look together after highlighting and contouring. Amazing product for deeper skintones.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Love this product!! I use it to set my Mac studio fix fluid. It's very lightweight. A little goes a long way with this product.

on 3/29/2015 6:27:00 PM

I looooove it, I use it as a bronzer on my NC45 skin!

on 7/2/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this so much!!!

I use it over my Mac Studio Tech Foundation NW47, it just makes my makeup looked 'finished' and it keeps sets on my foundation ALL DAY.
Light wearing with a slight shimmer.
Iv'e gotten so many compliments about how 'fresh' I look every time I wear this powder - so it defo looks very natural.

Great product guys, very happy.

on 8/17/2013 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

I really like this powder as an all-over finishng product. It's not an essential, but I do enjoy using it. For reference based on the season I'm NW44/7.5, Estée Lauder Doublewear shade Rich Chestnut, and Revlon Colorstay shade Caramel. I use this powder over my dewy=oily looking Nars tinted moisturizer as an extra step to keep it from separating throughout the day. It's is also great if your foundation is looking dull, or you feel too matte. I don't need this powder. But I would definitely repurchase. It looked too light in the pan but its such a subtle coverage that it works. On its own over primer, it just makes my face look a little more put together. It is not an oil control powder. I still set my face with a translucent powder to keep oil at bay. The packaging is alright. I've had MAC blushes where the plastic top pops out, but this hasn't happened yet with the MSF.

on 7/3/2013 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am nc30 skintone and I find that this is a nice sunkissed, bronzy colour, not orange. You can build it up if you need it to be darker. However, as the day goes on I end up looking quite shiny and blotchy, which I dont get with my usual bronzers (like my Rimmel ones) I am combination skin type so not overly oily, I guess its the shimmer that makes me look greasy. I will stick to matte bronzers from now on.