I too regret that I didn't check this product review on makeupalley before purchasing it. It was a sudden decision because I was in desperate need for a replacement of my Revlon base & top coat. When I saw this product I quick googled and the top search showed good ratings for this product, but now that I tried it, I so much agree with the ratings given here.
the price in my country is about 11.3 USD, which is more than 3 times more expensive that the Revlon product. But the quality is so disappointing!
1. It took so long to dry! I put it on before going to bed, and in a minute, my right nails are already chapped in several spots, even though I only did minor activity like typing on my laptop while waiting for it to dry.
2. It really does create bubble streaks! On my left fingernails I notice there were barely any, so I guess it depends on the stability of your hands when applying the top coat. but still! it's ridiculous
3. In day 4, 2 of my right finger polish are already chipped off
4. The packaging sucks cause I can't see how much the product is left (how can I not consider this before purchasing!?)
1. My left fingernails that do less work seem to be just fine, until day 4 the nail polish is still perfect (very minor chipping on the edges of some)
2. It does give a nice shine and makes the nails feel harder
Will I repurchase? definitely no.