MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

1 review

on 1/7/2009 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I'm NC50 for reference. I really really do like this product. It goes on pretty easy and gives my skin this beautiful dewy look. Not too sheer, not too heavy, just right, very buildable. However, a few hours after application, my face looks like a huge grease ball. It's not transfer resistant at all. I set it with a translucent powder, but it still got everywhere. I don't expect foundations to be 100% transfer resistant, but sheesh. The consistency is really sticky and watery and just yucky (prob got a bad batch). In the end I had to take it back. The color match (N9) was just waaay off for me. I also tried C7 when it was available and it looked slightly ashy on me. The MA said I probably was a C8 but that color was discontinued (typical mac and hence the reason why i'm branching off to different brands).