MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

on 11/5/2018 10:49:00 PM

This product looks amazing on, it’s stellar HOWEVER one of the ingredients caused my skin to break out in cysts all over my forehead and chin :( My skin was flawless prior and after it looks so horrible! You’ve been warned. If you have break out prone skin stay away!

If you have pale skin, you are out of luck when it comes to MAC. Their lightest shades, in every foundation, including this one - is WAY TOO DARK. Orange. Pink. Peach. Just too much color. Even the photos here, their faces don't match their bodies. For truly pale, white skins - SKIP MAC.

It is also shiny, sparkly and oily looking - which just ages women. Young children and teens before they hit puberty, have matte, clean faces. So shiny, oily looking foundations actually make women look older (unless they're like 50 & older & just super dry).

on 5/24/2018 11:59:00 AM

My skin I have sensitive oily combo skin and I have big pores on my nose and get a few spots and my skins very sensitive so I have redness

I tried this foundation when I was at my friends house as she recommended it me however, I have more sensitive combo oily and she has dry. I was really hesatint Wether to put it on as I saw lots of reviews online saying that they got cystic acne! But I didn’t believe it because my friend didn’t get any acne after wearing it. I applied it with my morphe y6 brush in stippling motions and it went on very airbrushed and I didn’t even add a primer! I added Laura Mercier setting powder as I have more oily skin, I would say it’s sheer coverage but could possibly build after about 3 hours of wearing I started to notice it was getting quite cakey on the forehead and very shiny around my nose.Also parts of the foundation started to separate on my chin and nose, it also felt very itchy on my skin through out the day and it oxides a shade darker too.When I got home I noticed raised bumps on my forehead and chin which weren’t there before also it left my face very irritated when I took it off! Highly do not recommend this foundation at all.

on 4/29/2018 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

After wanting to try this for years I found a limited color selection at Nordstroms. It was a little difficult finding a color to begin with as they tended to be yellow based even in N. This foundation was such a let down. No coverage. Did not look nice to build upon. And where is the dewiness? Yes, i doubled up on moisturizer but still was just awful. Returned.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If I could give this negative stars I would. I always trust these reviews and often end up baffled by all the positive reviews. That was definitely the case with this product. I would do a PROS/CONS list, but there were no PROS. This product is horrible for the following reasons...
- Completely un-natural looking
- No coverage
- Goes on uneven
- Rubs off on anything/everything. Don't touch your face!
- Settles into fine lines and makes you look old
This is one of the worst foundations I've ever bought. I'd rather buy a $10 drugstore foundation than this.

I wanted soooo bad to love this product..the texture...the coverage...everything I was looking for. Even the fact that it is water proof and long wearing was what I was looking for. I have combination skin where it gets dehydrated daily and oily as the day continues. I got this thinking it would prevent my skin from getting dehydrated and as long as I used a good setting powder, then it would be a perfect match. Well, it looked great on my skin...even with my old acne scars and texture...but...after wearing it to work 1 day...I double cleansed my face and HOLY SHIT WHAT IN THE HECK?!!! I got cystic acne spots all over my face!!! I haven't had cystic acne in almost a year!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! One on my upper lip, another on my forevhead, one on my chin, and 2 forming on my cheek...Jesus lawd!!! NO!!! I about threw that devil liquid through the wall! The mistake I made was not doing my research 1st. I usually always go to CosDNA.com and look up the foundations of interest and as long as they score 4 or below on the acne causing ingredients, then I can wear this foundation...this foundation had a high score of 11...11!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH never again...back to my search for finding a truly hydrating foundation that wont break me out :(

UPDATE: I think the cystic acne causing ingredient is: Polyglyceryl-3-Diisostearate

go to cosDNA.com and if check your foundation to see if it has that ingredient if youre struggling with cystic acne flair ups when u try new foundations.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I HAVE FAIR SKIN NOT TOO PALE,AND GOT THIS FOUNDATION IN THE 2 LIGHTEST SHADES,IT WAS WAY TOO DARK AND WAY TOO ORANGE BOTH DID NOT MATCH A NORMAL SKIN COLOR,DOES ANYONE KNOW A FOUNDATION THAT ACTUALLY MATCHES A PERSONS SKIN TONE,WE ARE NOT ORANGE,WE ARE NOT YELLOW,WE ARE NOT PINK,WE ARE BEIGE,LAURA MERCIER HAS GOOD COLORS BUT DOES NOT GO ON SMOOTH.I HAVE TRIED COVERGIRL (ORANGE),RIMMEL,LOREAL,MAC,CLINIQUE,MAKEUP FOREVER,ESTEE LAUDER (TOO YELLOW),KAT VON D,SEPHORA,IVE TRIED ALL FOUNDATION FROM DRUGSTORES,SEPHORA,ULTA,MACYS,ONLINE (RCMA,CINEMA SECRETS),EVERYTHING,ALL WERE ORANGE,YELLOW,WENT ON LIKE PAINT,CHALKY.ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD FOUNDATION BEIGE IN COLOR,FOR DRY SKIN.
MESSAGE ME ON HERE.

Within a minute of my putting this on, my skin felt very hot and felt like I was wearing a mask, even though I put on the most sheer application. Within 15 minutes my eyes stung so bad I had to wash this off. I must be allergic to the orange oil. I was hoping it would work because it's so difficult to find a foundation without fragrance. I wore MUFE F&B for the longest time but they changed my color so I'm on the search for another. This is not it.

on 6/25/2017 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

definitely not for oily skin with pores,it makes you very oily and not dewy....because i love dewy effect...take a sample first ,as I did....

The Worst foundation ever. It Will not sit!!!!