MAC Face and Body Foundation

MAC Face and Body Foundation

on 6/25/2017 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

definitely not for oily skin with pores,it makes you very oily and not dewy....because i love dewy effect...take a sample first ,as I did....

on 6/25/2017 3:38:00 AM

I bought this since Estee Lauder DW in Dawn ran out and the no pump feature was tiring me. This is easier to use in terms of packaging and consistency, I had to be quicker when using the EL. I use this in shade C2 and matches me for the natural look.
I wore this after almond oil and primer. I live in Singapore and like EL it couldn't hold up to the humidity and my face turned into the shade without makeup. The MAC MUA said it's because it has moisturizer and the color will evaporate with the moisturizer. It is moisturizing and helped my skin in an air-conditioned office.

My holy grail foundation! If you're after a yellow based, light, yet buildable coverage, I highly recommend that you go over to MAC, and have it applied to your skin. Coverage wise, if you're expecting something to cover up all your acne, and provide you with full coverage, this is not for you.
With this product, it is very light to the point that your skin is still showing through. It is fantastic for those who have discolouration and are looking for an even base. Must have for a no makeup, makeup look!

on 6/23/2017 3:41:00 PM

Probably the best foundation I can ever remember using. I struggle with finding the right shade because I am neutral and many shades are either warm or cool. N1 is a PERFECT match for my skin, and the formula looks SO natural when buffed into the skin using a brush that it's hard to tell I am even wearing foundation. Wonderful dewy finish and lasts all day. I will probably use this forever!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am NC30 and I use c2. I think it's a little light but c3 had a strong olive tone that didn't match and because it's so sheer, it still looks great. I apply this with my fingers as it seems to sink into the skin better, the 187 which I normally prefer for foundation makes it kind of sit on top of the skin, and a beauty blender applies it way too sheer. It brings luminosity to the face rather than cover any major problem areas. My favourite thing about is is that it's sticky, and grabs onto my Studio Fix powder and creates a flawlessly smooth but weightless base that lasts longer than average foundations. I have combination skin.

on 6/21/2017 1:04:00 PM

I used this as bronzer on my calves and arms during the summer. N5 creates a light, very natural color boost on my very fair skin. Because this is so concentrated, I combine it in another bottle with 1/3 body lotion, 2/3 F&B. Makes it easier to apply in the morning, with almost no streaking. For foundation, I use Armani Luminous Silk in 4.5. The F&B 5 is way too dark for my face, but maybe I'll test out some lighter colors sometime. Anyway, it's great summer bronzer if you want a natural golden touch.

on 6/21/2017 10:21:00 AM

Very light coverage but definitely bulidable. Doesn't feel heavy. Easy to match skin tone since it's so light. Has a dewy look but I like matte better so I just apply a powder over n it looks perfect.! I probably wouldn't recommend this to someone with acne.

on 6/17/2017 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have had this for quite some time but for the last 3 months it is all I have worn. With getting older (35) I find this really suits my skin. It is light and watery to apply, I use fingers or beauty blender but it does dry to a dewy finish. It evens out my skin tone with light coverage and is buildable as I tend to apply a second layer where I need I extra coverage. Where's really well and evenly. Highly recommend

on 6/16/2017 5:59:00 AM

I LOVE this foundation.
It's light, dewy and evens out skin tone.
It is a very LIGHT coverage.
I have normal/ combination skin with hormonal acne on my chin.
I didn't want a foundation that was full coverage or mask like.
This is a great foundation for everyday wear.
To apply use your fingers and rub it in to the skin. I tried a brush and beauty blender and hated the results but with my fingers it's great.
let it dry and add more layers if you want more coverage.
I mix it with pro longwear foundation and that works fantastic if I want a bit more coverage.

If you ever want to try a MAC foundation, start with this one, you can't go wrong. It covers your face and body and you get a huge bottle 50ml compared to the average foundation 30ml. Great dropper dispenser so not too much is lost and you can control how much you apply to your skin.

It has a sheer coverage with a satin finish but it's buildable to a moderate coverage. I find it covers all my flaws and pores and leaves my skin looking natural, radiant and the shade stays true, no oxidisation or fading all day. Moisturising and long wearing, this foundation truly is a good start to try MAC products before you fall down the rabbit hole.

Make sure that you do know your shade and if possible go get colour matched just don't walk out with half the store and a melted credit card, it really isn't hard to do.

I was lazy and ordered on line, ended up with three bottles of this foundation before I matched my face. It wasn't a waste though because my shade changes through the seasons and now I mix and match the bottles and use the darker shade to help contour. I am N1 because my skin is very fair with pink undertones but I purchase N3 for summer. I apply N3 first and then blend N1 over the middle of my face to lighten, it is a great way to frame your face and help with contouring. In Winter I just stick to N1 and some bronzer. I find the best application is with a damp sponge blender, brushes use just far too much product.

I also use this foundation all over my neck, décolletage, bare shoulders, legs and anywhere else I want a bit of colour, this foundation doesn't transfer.