MAC Face and Body Foundation

MAC Face and Body Foundation

on 8/14/2017 8:35:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I like the idea of this foundation more than the actual product. The packaging is great-so much easier than opening up a bottle. I'm NC10-15 and N1 is my best match-C1 is a little too green for me. I do wish this foundation came in more colors-the lightest and darkest color spectrum could be better. I need the F&B in White for an exact match as N1 is still a bit too dark,. I've applied this with my fingers all over my face. You can go back and build up the coverage. Tapping the product between your fingers, or putting some in a petri dish for an hour or two before you use it will increase the coverage. I think it's just a bit too sheer for me, even when built up. I am combination to oily and I always feel like this doesn't dry down, and I end up putting a powder foundation over it for my coverage, and then it looks nothing like the original foundation. I like it better when mixing it with other foundations like Studio Fix Fluid to sheer them out. I would purchase it again, as I feel like it's a staple foundation to have, but I do plan on purchasing the White to see if that makes a difference for me. I do think that if you have drier skin, you will love this foundation as it gives a very healthy, glowing natural look.

This foundation is amazing, especially for makeup artists. It's great for dry skin since it doesnt cling to dry patches at all. It's also amazing for mature skin.
This is extremely buildable - you can apply up to 5 layers of this product to achieve the coverage you want. The best way to apply it, in my experience, is with your fingers. It's very lightweight, and once applied melts into the skin and looks like your skin but better.
I use this in myself and I also use this on clients. I will def repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this foundation. It's my go to in the summertime. it's really trial and error when it comes to application. I know people who use brushes or beauty blenders but mine applies best with fingers. My only issue is that it leaks really badly. I cannot travel with it at all.

Within a minute of my putting this on, my skin felt very hot and felt like I was wearing a mask, even though I put on the most sheer application. Within 15 minutes my eyes stung so bad I had to wash this off. I must be allergic to the orange oil. I was hoping it would work because it's so difficult to find a foundation without fragrance. I wore MUFE F&B for the longest time but they changed my color so I'm on the search for another. This is not it.

on 8/1/2017 7:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Well, actually I don't see why this foundation has 4 stars.
I liked MAC pro longwear very much, but this one...
I don't see the reason to use a foundation which doesn't do anything at all. You apply it and everything it does makes the skin shiny and I don't see the difference on my face before applying it and after. Maybe some people like it, but I better prefer to apply a moisturiser rathar than foundation like this that doesn't cover anything, looks and feels greasy.
Package is very nice, beutiful shade range, a smell is also very pleasant as well as the texture. But it just didn't work for me. Maybe someone with dry skin could like it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Amazing! My foundation look like skin, no cakey, no ghostly white and easily blend on my face, I love it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Probably the shortest review iv ever done bc although i could go on and on about this AMAZING foundation(i use just as foundation anyway)the bottom line is it's perfection. Im 34 now,and bought my 1st bottle at 17 and have used almost every foundation there is so to say i still use this,says alot..Every season no matter the heat or coldness,MACs f and b NEVER lets me down with its lightweight yet buildable coverage with the perfect amount of glow..I have yet to find any other foundation that iv had zero problems with..#MACISMYLIFE ❤

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE this one, an all-time favorite!! It gives a beautiful and natural skin-like finish. It even out the tone and has light to medium coverage. It lasts ages and remains the same even after the while. It's very light and perfect for summer and stays on all day. I recently lost it during my trip to London, I left it in the bathroom where I was staying!!!! I'm so mad at myself. I need to get a new bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

MAC Face and Body was once one of my favorite foundations. I bought it with the intention of only using it on my legs as a way to avoid wearing pantyhose and present beautiful, even toned skin from a stage. Sometime over the last 5 years it received a reformulation and I had to stop purchasing it. It lost the beautiful glow and real skin like translucency that made it so popular. What was left was a run of the mill formula with a long wear benefit. Nothing stands out about it and there are too many great options to waste dollars on it now. It does nothing to pep up tone, and is as basic as it gets-provides some coverage and ability to even things out. The larger bottles you can purchase from PRO or in the freestanding studios is a plus and if you are an actor, dancer etc who needs foundation in bulk for face and body the packaging is definitely a winner. For the everyday woman, there are much better options.

just an average foundation to me, didn't find it to have much coverage but it was good when my skin was having an extra dry day, loved the little bottle and mac has a great range of shades for different skin tones, overall for the price I wouldn't buy again