MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 19-24
MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

3.9

What can i say about this product..!! I never could imagine that i would like this product. I have very fair acne prone skin with a lots of red spots. Even its not the full coverage foundation that i probably would search for , its the best thing i 've ever put on my face. Build it up as much times as you want, you will never look cakey. I like the finish, i like that it is water resistant , its long lasting, i only powder my t zone. My skin never look so flawless and so alive with any other foundation and believe me i tried a lot from a lots of brands like dior , chanel , estee lauder, loreal etc. My skin never looked so alive , so bright. Skin looks like a skin not like a mask. Long lasting, hydrating without excess extra oil, fresh look skin , water proof, what else do you need? Perfect, i wish i had try it before i waste so much money trying to find the best foundation.

on 10/9/2018 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite foundation I've tried. I have very dry skin and most foundations look dry and cakey on me, while others look greasy. This one looks completely natural, not noticeable on the skin. That's how it feels too, totally lightweight, almost like you aren't wearing any foundation. It doesn't transfer either. It has a light coverage (although can be built up to medium), some imperfections do stay visible, but it evens out the complexion and covers redness. I have the shade C1. I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry skin and don't need much coverage.

on 4/26/2018 2:06:00 PM

This foundation is WONDERFUL. I searched for a foundation I liked for almost a year and could never find anything I was looking for. I am not interested in looking like I'm wearing foundation, I like it to look like my skin. I wanted it to blur blemishes and even my skin tone. I wanted something that did not cling to dry patches, let my skin breathe and didn't cover my face in oil. I got everything from this foundation. I have FINALLY found my holy grail. I have dry skin but my t-zone (specifically my forehead) tends to get very shiny. This make up has a dewy finish and I ALWAYS use a setting powder and setting spray. I use mineral veil from bare minerals as the powder and it prevents my face from getting shiny. After, I use the MAC prep + prime setting spray. It sets the make up, for real it lasts all day with maybe some minor touch ups, and it also hydrates my skin without getting shiny. I say this foundation goes either way for dry skin - oily skin as long as you set it and want to look great without looking like your wearing anything! Also! A little more about the product, it has a watery consistency so I apply with my fingers, after massaging it into the skin and spreading it, it will start to get thick and "sticky" but still smooth. I've had this bottle approx. 3 months and I'ts still not empty!

EDIT!!!!!!!!! UGH This foundation unfortunately caused me to break out. At first it really wasn't so bad and I was just going to say screw it and let it happen but it is not surprisingly getting much worse. SAD DAY FOR ME. Still giving it a 4 for those who it will not cause break outs

on 12/8/2017 3:47:00 PM

After a long search for a foundation for dry skin I ended at this one. This foundation is perfect if you have a normal to dry skin without a lot of imperfections. Then it will create a beautiful coverage. When I first used it on my combo/dry skin I was of course not amazed by the coverage because there is very little of it. Because I find my MAC Studio Fix (in NC15) too sticky and heavy wearing, but do love its cover abilities, I thought I would mix them! And boy, now this was something I had been looking for in a foundation. I use the F&B in C1 and it matches perfectly with SF NC15. You get this beautiful, medium but buildable coverage without the heavy feel. I only use some under-eye concealer with that. When I apply my makeup, I use a LED mirror, and if you’re familiar with them you know you see every pore and line and even in that light this mixture looks amazing. When you’re done makeupping, just lightly pat some powder everywhere you want because it will still be a be dewy. I do have to say that this will not last very long, I’d say with me like 4-5 hours.

At first I was not a fan of this foundation - but after working with it, its now my go-to for more natural looks! Feels light on the skin. Would repurchase! Not ideal for those who like more full coverage looks. Perfect for day to day use!

on 10/19/2016 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My all-time favourite light-medium coverage foundation! Gives enough coverage all over my face - including on my redness. Its very lightweight and comforable, but still lasts all day. Has a bit of a smell, that some dont like, but I dont mind it... Its light and fresh... My only complaint is that the shade range isnt great, I'd love a lighter shade for my fair skin!

on 7/21/2016 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is my holy grail and definetely a must to have in every makeup artists kit.

If you're full glam kind of person, this foundation is not for you. This is a very light coverage, but buildable foundation that is ideal for someone looking for something natural to wear on a daily basis. It is just enough to even out and enhance complexion. It's amazing on dry and mature skin, it will add fresh dewy effect to counteract tiredness and dullness that dry skin tends to have. That being said, if you're more on the oily side, you're not going to like it at all as it does not mattify whatsoever. You can build it up to medium coverage, but it will not cover any crazy blemishes or under eye circles too dark so I recommend a separate concealer to tackle that.

It doesn't contain any SPF, it photographs beautifully.

I love to wear it most days where I'm looking for a fresh natural effect, nothing heavy. Perfect foundation for summer too as its water resistant (not waterproof though so don't get upset after diving with it ;)

As I said, this foundation is amazing but may not suit everyone. Always ask the girls at the counter about the product specifics before purchasing it then slaying it.

on 4/1/2016 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am a light coverage fan. I don't like foundation to be obvious on my skin and this foundation fits that bill perfectly. It evens out the skin, adds a bit of colour and covers redness. It is thin and watery, it will not give full coverage. However, you can build it up a bit as it layers well, and paired with concealer you can definitely get a near flawless finish. I love that my freckles still show through and it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup.

My skin is normal-dry but suprisingly F&B doesn't work very well with my skintype. My face gets very shiny throughout the day even thought I set with powder. In less than an hour I see oils breaking through. It fades around my mouth area quickly also. I don't like touching up my makeup so straight away I knew this foundation would not be one I continued to use.

I cannot find a perfect colour match alone. c1 is too light, c2 is too dark. I had to mix the two shades.

Worst of all is the fact that this breaks me out. It makes my skin feel slightly irritated and hot upon application - and by the end of the day my face is covered with red bumps. All MAC foundations seem to do this to me.

I would not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

If you have oily skin and stuff to cover this definably will not be for you if you consider buying it (i did ) get a sample first,
but if you want it for your kit gho for it cuz not everyone needs a lot of coverage

on 6/5/2015 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have very sensitive, dry skin and this is amazing!!! Its a film-forming foundation that smoothes over any dry patches and makes my skin look so fresh and hydrated. I use this in conjunction with clinique moisture surge extended thirst relief as a base which also forms a light film. I find using both of these products together seal in the moisture in my skin without looking greasy at all. Even by the end of my usual 12 hour day - where i would normally have flakiness and patchiness especially around my nose and chin - with this foundation it still looks smooth and even! I find that applying a small amount of translucent powder on my T-zone (forehead, nose, chin) as well as under my eyes makes sure this foundation doesnt look too shiny/dewey. I also especially love how it looks under powder - so beautiful you cant tell its foundation - just makes my skin look really amazing. It also comes in a massive 120ml bottle for only $60 here in Australia which is really amazing for a high end foundation. I also love that they make a white version of this foundation which i use to blend with the N1 shade to get my exact, perfect shade for my very pale skin which changes slightly through the seasons. Excellent for layering to build up anywhere from an extremely light and natural to an almost medium coverage - enough to hide my redness and a few spots. Absolutely in love!!!