Mineral Fusion Eye Shadow Trios

Mineral Fusion Eye Shadow Trios
Eye Shadow Trios

4.8

Not tested on animals
Mineral Fusion is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Mica, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca (Sea Kelp) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarine (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Free of Gluten, Parabens, Artificial Colors, Fragrances and Talc. Never-tested on animals. Hypo-allergenic.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

These trios come in a little compact in the style of the Smashbox trios. The lids are see through so its easy to grab in the morning. Espresso Gold has a shimmery sparkling gold lid color, a peachy pale tan matte highlight, and a cool matte dark brown. The gold is very shimmery which I find pretty for night but a bit much for the day. The dark brown I prefer it as a liner rather than a shadow as its a little hard to blend. Also it does give alot of fallout, so I find its best to do my eyes first before foundation, or hold a small cloth under my eye to catch the fallout.

on 8/26/2016 11:54:00 PM

I've been in the process of replacing all of my cosmetics with natural products, and I came across Mineral Fusion. I bought the Sultry eyeshadow trio and I LOVE it. The colors are great nude, neutral shades, and the pigmentation is great. I use this every day. I even bought a backup because they were on sale at Whole Foods. I might try other trios, but I think this is the best shade for my complexion (fair, blond, hazel eyes).

on 11/27/2015 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I was looking for subtle but shimmery lid colors and darker colors other than black to use as eyeliner. I had previously used Mac Intoxicate as liner, and I wanted to find a natural brand mineral replacement. I bought the Mineral Fusion Trio palette in 3 combinations:

Density: The darkest shade is a lovely eggplant, and while it seems a touch less brown than Mac Intoxicate, it's so subtle that they look the same - and this is truly just as lovely, if not more! I had though I might need to mix it with a dark brown, but I don't - it is deep enough that it doesn't scream purple. The shimmery shade looks like a dark taupe color, and when swatched it is like a deep, dusky shimmery rose with a hint of copper. The lightest color is a pale nude.

Espresso Gold: The darkest color is very similar to the darkest color in Rose Gold, but I would say this is like a very dark brown with just a tiny touch of smokey grey. The gold isn't very yellowy or loud, it is a paler gold, actually maybe a hint of champagne. The lightest color is a pale tan.

Rose Gold: The darkest color is a very dark brown - though very similar to the darkest shade in Espresso Gold, this one is a more pure brown. The shimmery color swatches as a pale pink that is a bit peachy. The lightest color is a pale pink.

All in all, I love these - the colors glide on and look very sophisticated. My favorite is Density, and if I could only have one, it would be that one. I am trying to play more with eye shadow, though, so I thought these three would be a nice way to start for a few natural looks.

on 10/14/2014 11:54:00 PM

I bought this in stunning sensationel, (a medium and dark copper, with a vanilla highlight) and if you have blue eyes, the copper shades are really gorgeous. I love this brand because of the ingredients (no chemical fillers, artificial ingredients, parabens, phthalates and the like). They are very pigment rich...a little goes a long way. Last all day and no creasing for me, I don't have oily eyelids.
The only critique I have is that it did flake a little in the container. However, it wouldn't prevent me from buying it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using these trio eye colors for about five years now, and I love them. The pigment is rich and long lasting. It applies easily (I use eco tool brushes) and they blend super well! My favorite pallet is "Stunning" a shimmery cream, a terra cotta and a darker coppery pinkish brown. My second fave is "Density" (not misspelling destiny, it is density). It has a matte pale pink, a shimmery brownish pink and a matte dusky plum. Love that it has nothing funky in the ingredients and it is made in the USA.

on 4/23/2013 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love these little trios! Nice color combos and great texture, no chemicals that immediately raise an eyebrow. However, two things; costly for a market brand and a bit too nightclub for a day at the park or a trip to the market. I'm a mom and I do not go full-on kardashian to play dates. Having the option for a shadow similar in colors to the Sultry palette but less shiny would be excellent.

on 4/19/2013 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have the trios Espresso Gold and Sultry. The first one has a matte peachy color, a dark brown that i use for lining, and a super shimmery copper. The second a shiny silver brown, a charcoal, and a light cream. i was attracted to the extracts/antioxidants:) maybe a little too shimmery. i think theyre good staples, a lil pricey

on 4/1/2013 8:58:00 AM

I have been a faithful user of this eyeshadow for some years now. It is easy to apply, and enhances natural beauty without looking like I'm wearing "too much." I often just apply with my fingertips. It also lasts quite a long time (although you should throw out eyeshadow after ~3-4 months, for sanitary reasons). It creases a bit, but that's because I tend to have oily eyelids and I don't apply your standard kind of "primer" underneath. I love this eyeshadow the most because it is natural and non-irritating to my eyes. I could wear my contacts everyday with no irritation from this lovely eyeshadow. I hope they stick with their formula and don't change it.

on 12/26/2010 10:29:00 AM

I purchased the Glam eyeshadow quad at Whole Foods and LOVE it! the color combo is perfect for me and it lasts all day (however I also use an eyeshadow primer). I will definitely check out the other colors although the price for the trios is higher than I like; the quad only cost $19.

I'm currently switching over to Mineral Fusion and so far love the all the products. I got the eye shadow as part of an eye kit for Violet Smokey Eyes. They blend on smooth and have the perfect amount of shimmer. Fairly expensive unless you buy a kit (then it's a lot cheaper), but worth the price.