Touch of Mink - Mink Oil

No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a wonderful eye/face/throat non-greasy oil that visibly nourishes and refreshes my appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I can put it under makeup, use it as an eyemakeup remover, etc. My skin has very few wrinkles and I have been using this for years, but recently found this website and wanted to leave a review that this is my number 1 HG product in my beauty regime! It is not more expensive than other wrinkle products in the sense that "a little goes a long way." The difference is unbelievable though. You will love it. I also use Touch of Mink facial cleanser, and renew face cream.

This is the only oil that I know of that you can rub straight into your eyes or on your lips. Even contact lens wearers it doesn't leave a film. Mink oil is the closest oil that naturally resembles the oils in our body. It mimics our own natural sebum (oil glands). So it's fantastic in cuts, burns and for scars. I find it protects my skin for about 6-8 hours. I don't need chapstick all day long. It promotes cellular metabolism so it just makes things heal quicker. This is great for psoriasis, ezcema and cystic acne/bloody, open or cracked skin. Now this is not the same mink oil you use on your leather boots or saddles this is much more refined so be careful about using any mink oil on your face! Also - because this is so pure I find they only have a shelf life of about a year or year and a half :( So keep that in mind~ there is not supposed to be any scent or flavor or color whatsoever. If you see a slight yellow tinge to the color or any scent whatsoever you *cannot* use this anywhere on your face. Maybe on your feet (for dry cracked feet) and even at that point I would suggest replacing it. Very unique stuff, I haven't been able to find anywhere except for the Mid-State Fair! The Touch of Mink company doesn't advertise or sell in stores so it's more word of mouth sort of thing. I am now obsessed with oils! I use their facial moisturizer with sunscreen (I just love this! because it doesn't break me out or leave me oily) and the lady suggested taking my 100% tea tree oil and putting in a few drops in my unscented facial moisturizer for the added benefit of healing my acne and acne scars and blemishes. Enjoy! :o)