CHANEL Collection Essentielle Multi-Use Makeup Palette

Collection Essentielle Multi-Use Makeup Palette

1 review

on 1/12/2008 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased the Soleil palette. I love the colors in this palette - they remind me of the summer collection colors out in 2006. That is why I bought it. The quality is better than the holiday palette I triedin the past, but the price tag is steeper, too but this is Chanel and if you purchased the items separately, they would be much more. I find the two lippies (middle colors) are drying. The glosses are sheer but pretty. The blush in the middle is more of a bronzer. The shadows have a nice glow to them and really make my blue eyes pop. I have trouble fitting in a regular sized brush and end up using the little blush brush that comes with it to apply the bronzer. The palette also has a shadow brush with a sponge tip and a lip brush. It come in a velvet pouch with places to store the brushes. If you use the small brushes, the top of the velvet case gets dirty, so you have to clean them good if you want it to stay clean. Not sorry I bought this but only gave it 4 lippies - there is some room for improvement if they are going to charge $85.00 for this.