CHANEL Collection Essentielle Multi-Use Makeup Palette

Filtered by age: 36-43
CHANEL Collection Essentielle Multi-Use Makeup Palette
Collection Essentielle Multi-Use Makeup Palette

I really love this palette! I have it in the soleil version and find the colours to be very wearable and versatile. I am really happy that I didn't listen to the reviews on this one (no offense to the lovely ladies on MUA). I did not find the e/s to be chalky at all. In fact I found them to be very blendable with buildability and good colour payoff. The bronzer is the perfect colour for me and the lipsticks (while I wish they had more staying power) look very pretty on and really complete a healthy "bronze goddess" look. I travel a lot so I know this will come in handy for me. I pair it with either the black jade or noir kohl - I am going to try and pair it with the ambre kohl b/c I think that will look great also. I know that $85 is a steep price but I believe it was worth it
To give you a point of reference, I also have the fly high palette and thought that those e/s were chalky so when I went to the counter to look at these holiday palettes, I went in skeptical :)

on 10/30/2007 2:15:00 PM

Honestly, I adore this palette. I initally bought it for travel since I needed something I could grab quickly for a flight and toss in my bag, but I loved it so much that I bought another since I am now using it for daily wear (like I needed more make up--but this is just so easy!). I prime my eyes with MAC paints in Stillife to punch up the color first, and use Orchid Rose blush along with the bronzer that comes with it. I like the lip colors because they are neutral, and sometimes I will top them with gloss in "Seashell" to also punch it up. I really get tons of compliments on my eyes when I wear this, especially when I use a coppery-brown liner (I have blue-green eyes and these colors work really well for my coloring). Anyway, this is the perfect "no-brainer" palette for me.