CHANEL Collection Essentielle Multi-Use Makeup Palette

CHANEL Collection Essentielle Multi-Use Makeup Palette
Collection Essentielle Multi-Use Makeup Palette

1 review

on 10/18/2009 8:15:00 AM

I've been eyeing one of these Chanel palettes for a while, ever since Allure named it in it's best of beauty list last year. Mine is named 'Romantic Destination' and is supposed to be newly released item. However, after comparing with photos online, I think this palette is basically the same as the Naturelle palette which was released in 2007.

The palette has 4 eyeshadows, one blush and 4 lip colours. My favorites are the beige and light grey eyeshadow combi. The light pink eyeshadow is alright, but I find the brown shade a little muddy on my skin tone. The blush surprisingly looks really good on my skinstone. I thought it might be a little dark like a bronzer, but it's actually gives a lovely coral glow. The lip colours are on the sheer side, but overall I really love the palette and the shades are all very classic and subtle.

The brushes and case are really handy and everything is well made and of a nice quality, which is what you'd expect from Chanel.The palette is quite pricey but I think it's well worth the money if you're looking for something that gives a classic, pretty look.