Sensodyne - Pronamel

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.5

Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate (5 w/w), PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride (0.315 w/w), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Anise Alcohol

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Teeth are probably one of the most depreciable organs in our body because we use them almost every hour except while sleeping. So in my opinion we must pay great attention about taking care of our teeth because, you know, dental problems are so much painful and irritating. Toothpastes don't just contact with our teeth, they also have contact with our gum and also a great deal of the oral cavity. In the very first place I bought this products because of its SLS-free formula. You know Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a harsh detergent used vastly in shampoos, skin cleansers and even toothpastes. When I examined the ingredients list on the box, I got convinced that I must buy this product probably because it's simply the only SLS-free toothpaste available in my country. But when I used it I found out that not only it has a safer formula, but also it's quite a high-quality product. The texture is completely different from typical toothpastes (e.g. Crest). It's got a smooth, uniform and solid texture. It's got a creamy texture and color. One of the things which I love about it is its color, it's warm somehow! Aside from the quality texture, it's quite a mild product. I used to have a slight amount of gum-bleeding. I've got sensitive gums and with this product I experience much less gum irritation. It is a daily care toothpaste so you can use it without any worries. I like its taste, like many other products it's mint and it never gets old. I love mint taste cause it's extremely refreshing and lively!

PROS:
+ SLS-free (One of the fewest SLS-free products found in a while)
+ Quality product
+ Solid texture
+ Non-irritating
+ Luxury and beautiful packaging (compared to typical ones)
+ Warm color
+ Refreshing taste

CONS:
- Just SLS-free, still some suspicious ingredients like Cocamidopropyl Betaine and PEG
- A little on the pricey side

Note: This review is based on the Turkish version of Sensodyne Pronamel. The product I'm using is manufactured in Turkey and there's no English word on it except the ingredients! The UK version might be even better than this or vice versa.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I grew up using arm and hammer toothpaste. My parents always insisted it's the best, but after brushing my mouth tasted what I imagine toilet water tastes like. In terms of whitening or protection I didn't think Arm & Hammer was anything special.

I've been using Sensodyne for about 2 years now, and I don't plan on replacing it. The formula is creamy and sudsy, like a fine shampoo but for your mouth. My mouth feels brand new when I use it. My favorite thing is that it feels as if it nurtures the mouth, it cleans well without the sting. Your breath smells like absolutely nothing after brushing - which I love. I encourage you to try it....don't let the obnoxious commercials throw you off!

There's this fresh mint taste I have grown used to after brushing my teeth, so sensodyne is taking some getting used to. The taste is weird. But I'm using it because my boyfriend testified that it works on staining and sensitivity.

I'd like to preface with that I wanted to leave a review for the original Sensodyne toothpaste, but the "pronamel" one kept appearing. I haven't use the "pronamel", but I've used the original Sensodyne for many years and that's the only toothpaste that I use. The flavor that I prefer is "original flavor," and just an fyi that one is supposed to use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth while brushing in an up-and-down motion and *not* the usual left to right. It's supposed to coat (or help) the teeth more effectively that way. Please also remember to check with your dentist first as tooth sensitivity can actually be due to a cavity (hole), and if left untreated, the tooth can get infected (a tooth abscess) which can be very dangerous as sepsis (blood poisoning) can occur in addition to the root canal that costs *a lot* of money to treat.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is amazing for getting rid of sensitivity, my dentist said to get this and that it's the best on the market and make sure to get the 'pronamel'. It helped me on the first use, it noticed that rinising wasnt nearly as bad, by the 3rd use all sensitivity is gone and stays away even through the day

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I had some oral surgery and went in for a recheck. I mentioned how sensitive my teeth were, never experienced this before, it was awful, even drinking water sent shock waves! They recommended I try this and wow, I can use my sonic again and the pain is gone. If you have sensitivity issues I highly recommend this product, it works ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually am lucky not to have sensitive teeth even though my mother has it. She uses Sensodyne (but not the Pronamel) and swears by it. I switched to this toothpaste because it does not have SLS. When I move to a new area, I was getting more mouth ulcers and this definitely helped in abating them or making it significantly less painful when brushing my teeth. I have already repurchased this in Europe and there is only one flavour here. I found that sweet taste hard to get use to at first, but I expect to find a better selection in North America. Until I try another "alternative" toothpaste, I am sticking with this one.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I started to get a little sensitivity in my molars, so I bought this with high hopes it would help and wasn't disappointed. It had a great minty taste like other toothpastes and cleaned my teeth well. When I was drinking a glass of cold water, I didn't feel any pain so it did its job and I only spent less than five dollars which is good. I will continue to use this until the pain subsides and then go back to my regular toothpaste. Really happy to have found this and will continue to buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this for acid wear on my teeth because I drink too much soda. I think it is working well because my teeth are less sensitive now. It isn't expensive, the consistency is nice. I will continue to buy this, though I noticed someone else made a comment about their gums bleeding, but for me it does this but I think it might be my gums, I am not massaging them enough or my toothbrush is too harsh.

Either way I will keep buying this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Sensodyne since forever and I'm sticking with it. I just got the Sensodyne iso-active foaming gel and it's pretty fun. Especially when pretending to have rabies haha. Anywho, I wouldn't say that my teeth are really sensitive, but I prefer this to other brands that I've tried, which is pretty much everything.

Popular Other Products