Sensodyne - Pronamel

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.8

Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate (5 w/w), PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride (0.315 w/w), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Anise Alcohol

I can't believe I am doing a review on toothpaste!! :D Oh well. I was recommended this product from my new dentist. I have very sensitive teeth (it seems i'm plagued with sensitivity), and up until May of this year, had been using either natural toothpaste or Arm and Hammer Baking Soda Whitening toothpaste. Yeah, big mistake on the Arm and Hammer...seeing as how it was too abrasive for my teeth. This toothpaste doesn't irritate the sensitive parts of my teeth at all, and it has definetely helped in whitening my teeth I believe. It might have something to do with the electric toothbrush I use (the darn thing is awesome), but I give the credit to both! I am a major oral hygiene junkie, so this toothpaste has definetely impressed me. To be clear, I am getting the Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening in Alpine Breeze. My boyfriend (who doesn't have any dental problems or sensitivities) started using it as well because he noticed a change in my teeth. It doesn't foam nearly as much as the natural toothpaste I was using previously, which is awesome because I feel like I can rinse all the paste and bubbles out of my mouth when I am done brushing. Only problem I have with the product lies in the packaging...unless you remember to stand the tube up on its cap (my boyfriend does but after I use it I always forget to put it back upright), the product gets kinda annoying to squeeze out of the silicone-like tube. Oh well...a small price to pay for a good toothpaste. I have repurchased several times, and I can't wait to show my dentist my whiter teeth (cheesy I know, but I have a great set of teeth and I'm always complimented on them!).

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love this toothpast, wont use anything else. The taste is amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For years my teeth have suffered from enamel erosion, to the point where it feels as though some of my molars have cavities when I eat. My dentist has confirmed that I have no cavities, that the pain I feel is a result of the erosion. Unfortunately there really aren't any options to restoring lost enamel, but after using this toothpaste for the past week+, I no longer feel pain or discomfort when I eat. I will continue to use this for the full 4 weeks and then thereafter as needed. I think the taste is fine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Every six months or so, I have to use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth for about a month, and then I can use any old thing after that. I recently tried this new type from Sensodyne, a brand I love! It's supposed to help restore the enamel in your teeth, but it has the same two active ingredients as all the other Sensodynes. I bought it anyway, and threw it away after two uses. I don't know if it works to help tooth sensitivity, but the flavor 'mintessense' tastes like I brushed my teeth with a garbage bag!! After waking up the next morning tasting like I'd chewed on a toilet brush all night, I used it first thing in the morning and spent the rest of the morning wishing I'd just gotten it over with and licked the garbage can. It is soooo bad, UGH! I ended up buying the original formula, I recommend that one.

Popular Other Products