Sensodyne - Pronamel

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.4

Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate (5 w/w), PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride (0.315 w/w), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Anise Alcohol

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I hate that it doesn't give my mouth the feel of freshness that brushing teeth usually does (probably because the scent isn't as strong which most people like I guess), it hasn't helped my teeth sensitivity either. Wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually am lucky not to have sensitive teeth even though my mother has it. She uses Sensodyne (but not the Pronamel) and swears by it. I switched to this toothpaste because it does not have SLS. When I move to a new area, I was getting more mouth ulcers and this definitely helped in abating them or making it significantly less painful when brushing my teeth. I have already repurchased this in Europe and there is only one flavour here. I found that sweet taste hard to get use to at first, but I expect to find a better selection in North America. Until I try another "alternative" toothpaste, I am sticking with this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Very pleased with Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste!
Pros:
- Pleasant taste, not too sharp or minty
- Helps with sensitivity when eating or drinking cold foods and liquids
- Sulfate free, does not irritate or dry out my mouth
- Nice packaging, upside down tube with large crew top
Cons: Very expensive, about $5-6 a tube, that is a lot of money for toothpaste IMO.
Overall: Despite the high price tag I will continue to buy Pronamel.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i'm on my 2nd tube.this is the only toothpaste that doesn't make me feel sick after brushing my teeth . i think because it is sulfate free! love this !

This is my favorite toothpaste. The taste is not as intense as most mint toothpastes, but it still tastes great, and now when I borrow my friends' toothpastes, I'm overwhelmed. =) I've used it for over a year and have noticed a reduction in sensitivity to cold and sugary foods. I also really like the packaging. With most normal toothpastes, the cap is so tiny that I either lose it or it gets all gross and coated with toothpaste that comes out accidentally when I put it back on. On this package, the cap is large enough that I have never lost it, and the tube is made of a more solid and flexible plastic - not the kind that you can roll up from the bottom - so it's easy to squeeze everything out without making a mess, and it doesn't get stiff and messy like most tubes do. (I sound really high-maintenance here, but it's true!)

Popular Other Products