Sensodyne - Pronamel

Filtered by age: 44-55

Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate (5 w/w), PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride (0.315 w/w), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Anise Alcohol

This is for Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening. I insist on white teeth, but over the years, they have become quite sensitive. Enter this product - almost completely eliminates my sensitivity yet whitens enough that I can go longer in between treatments using whitening strips. This on its own does not keep my teeth white enough for me, but it does help and the fact I no longer have sensitivity (I'd say 98% gone as long as I continue to use) = color me happy! I can use my Sonicare, use whitening strips every few months all w/ no discomfort! Love this!. My actual rating is 4.5 because I would really like it if it whitened my teeth even more, but then perhaps I'm not very realistic...:)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I had some oral surgery and went in for a recheck. I mentioned how sensitive my teeth were, never experienced this before, it was awful, even drinking water sent shock waves! They recommended I try this and wow, I can use my sonic again and the pain is gone. If you have sensitivity issues I highly recommend this product, it works ;)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My dentist recommended Sensodyne two years ago. My teeth are/were so sensitive, they ached when I drank cold water ( tap water ). After going thru two tubes, I have noticed less sensitivity, but it hasn't diminished completely. I still can't use white strips or trays that require 20 minutes or longer to use. I finally found the five minute strips that help. The acid wear isn't as visible after using Sensodyne, but Act mouthwash helped tremendously w/that problem. I still use Sensodyne on occasion and pay the high price because, my teeth are that important to me.