Sensodyne - Pronamel

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.4

Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate (5 w/w), PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride (0.315 w/w), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Anise Alcohol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is what us proles use instead of going to the dentist, or at least while we avoid an inevitable appointment for as long as possible... lol... it's how my parents raised me... You don't go to the dentist until something needs to get pulled. Which is why I'm missing more than the average number of teeth now. Not great advice but what can we poor people do? We're just trying to get by day to day. So anyway, I love this toothpaste. The state of my teeth is terrible. They are so sensitive that even breathing cold air can make them hurt. You wouldn't believe what these pearly yellows have been through. But this toothpaste really keeps the pain and sensitivity away for longer than you'd expect. It's kind of expensive so I can't get it all the time, but when I can get it it's a godsend.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I grew up using arm and hammer toothpaste. My parents always insisted it's the best, but after brushing my mouth tasted what I imagine toilet water tastes like. In terms of whitening or protection I didn't think Arm & Hammer was anything special.

I've been using Sensodyne for about 2 years now, and I don't plan on replacing it. The formula is creamy and sudsy, like a fine shampoo but for your mouth. My mouth feels brand new when I use it. My favorite thing is that it feels as if it nurtures the mouth, it cleans well without the sting. Your breath smells like absolutely nothing after brushing - which I love. I encourage you to try it....don't let the obnoxious commercials throw you off!

There's this fresh mint taste I have grown used to after brushing my teeth, so sensodyne is taking some getting used to. The taste is weird. But I'm using it because my boyfriend testified that it works on staining and sensitivity.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually am lucky not to have sensitive teeth even though my mother has it. She uses Sensodyne (but not the Pronamel) and swears by it. I switched to this toothpaste because it does not have SLS. When I move to a new area, I was getting more mouth ulcers and this definitely helped in abating them or making it significantly less painful when brushing my teeth. I have already repurchased this in Europe and there is only one flavour here. I found that sweet taste hard to get use to at first, but I expect to find a better selection in North America. Until I try another "alternative" toothpaste, I am sticking with this one.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love this toothpast, wont use anything else. The taste is amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Sensodyne since forever and I'm sticking with it. I just got the Sensodyne iso-active foaming gel and it's pretty fun. Especially when pretending to have rabies haha. Anywho, I wouldn't say that my teeth are really sensitive, but I prefer this to other brands that I've tried, which is pretty much everything.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased a tube of Sensodyneģ ProNamelô one day when I ran out of toothpaste and was suffering from tooth pain. For some reason, the ProNamelô didn't numb the pain like the regular Sensodyneģ toothpastes do for me. I've reverted back to the regular line since; however, I've noticed that I'm not limited to just Sensodyne to help relieve my tooth pain. Aquafresh also has a sensitive toothpaste with 5% Potassium Nitrate which appears to be the key ingredient to the numbing effect. So, now I just look for cheap store brand toothpastes that list KNO3 rather than paying the $4.00 CAD premium.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Iíve been using this for the past two years. Its an amazing toothpaste that doesnít include sulfate! I find that when I use this toothpaste, I donít feel any or as much pain when I eat sugary foods. Itís a real miracle worker. In fact, my teeth hardly ever ache now when I eat anything sugary. I am also sensitive to really cold and really hot water and this helps a lot. I also donít see why a lot of the reviewers are complaining about the way this toothpaste tastes, I donít see anything wrong with it. its not as minty as most butÖ that doesnít necessarily mean its unpleasant tasting. Whatever. I wouldnít recommend using this all the time, I usually use this for two months and then use something else for a monthÖ and then I repeat the cycle. I think if you have sensitive teeth, you canít do better than Sensodyne. I tried everything and this is the only thing that works. 5 lippies from me. Iíll be repurchasing this for as long as I live.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i'm on my 2nd tube.this is the only toothpaste that doesn't make me feel sick after brushing my teeth . i think because it is sulfate free! love this !

This is my favorite toothpaste. The taste is not as intense as most mint toothpastes, but it still tastes great, and now when I borrow my friends' toothpastes, I'm overwhelmed. =) I've used it for over a year and have noticed a reduction in sensitivity to cold and sugary foods. I also really like the packaging. With most normal toothpastes, the cap is so tiny that I either lose it or it gets all gross and coated with toothpaste that comes out accidentally when I put it back on. On this package, the cap is large enough that I have never lost it, and the tube is made of a more solid and flexible plastic - not the kind that you can roll up from the bottom - so it's easy to squeeze everything out without making a mess, and it doesn't get stiff and messy like most tubes do. (I sound really high-maintenance here, but it's true!)