Sensodyne - Pronamel

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.5

Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate (5 w/w), PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride (0.315 w/w), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Anise Alcohol

Fabulous toothpaste. It completely stopped my molar sensitivity within three days of first use. I have not seen the whitening effects that it promises at all (nothing new,) but it cleans my teeth well, tastes pleasant, and stopped my tooth pain!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Teeth are probably one of the most depreciable organs in our body because we use them almost every hour except while sleeping. So in my opinion we must pay great attention about taking care of our teeth because, you know, dental problems are so much painful and irritating. Toothpastes don't just contact with our teeth, they also have contact with our gum and also a great deal of the oral cavity. In the very first place I bought this products because of its SLS-free formula. You know Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a harsh detergent used vastly in shampoos, skin cleansers and even toothpastes. When I examined the ingredients list on the box, I got convinced that I must buy this product probably because it's simply the only SLS-free toothpaste available in my country. But when I used it I found out that not only it has a safer formula, but also it's quite a high-quality product. The texture is completely different from typical toothpastes (e.g. Crest). It's got a smooth, uniform and solid texture. It's got a creamy texture and color. One of the things which I love about it is its color, it's warm somehow! Aside from the quality texture, it's quite a mild product. I used to have a slight amount of gum-bleeding. I've got sensitive gums and with this product I experience much less gum irritation. It is a daily care toothpaste so you can use it without any worries. I like its taste, like many other products it's mint and it never gets old. I love mint taste cause it's extremely refreshing and lively!

PROS:
+ SLS-free (One of the fewest SLS-free products found in a while)
+ Quality product
+ Solid texture
+ Non-irritating
+ Luxury and beautiful packaging (compared to typical ones)
+ Warm color
+ Refreshing taste

CONS:
- Just SLS-free, still some suspicious ingredients like Cocamidopropyl Betaine and PEG
- A little on the pricey side

Note: This review is based on the Turkish version of Sensodyne Pronamel. The product I'm using is manufactured in Turkey and there's no English word on it except the ingredients! The UK version might be even better than this or vice versa.

Popular Other Products