MAC satin

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.2

on 9/17/2011 8:15:00 PM

This foundation isn't too greasy, and gives a nice, sheer finish. The packaging is simple, which i like. It goes on really smoothly, and it moisturizes. I used to suffer with dry flaky skin in the winter but after putting this on, unlike most foundations, it didn't show my dry skin, and it felt really hydrating. This foundation, in the light, makes my skin look shimmery, which i don't like, it also doesn't give enough coverage. Within a few hours, my face looked orange, when the shade was perfect for my skin.
Overall it's a good foundation if you don't need full coverage like i do.

on 9/23/2004 3:56:00 PM

i diden't like it at all. it feels very heavy and thick. the good thing about it is it does cover very well if you like the heavy feeling foundation. it's not for me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A nice sheer foundation that is also moisturizing. I use NC30. I need to top with powder to set it. Good price, excellent color selection.

on 11/12/2002 6:23:00 PM

This was my first foundation in my teen years. I went with my Mom to MAC and picked this out. It was a great choice because of its super-light coverage and smooth application. Great color selection as well!

This has a very sheer coverage. Its a dewy liquid foundation with an SPF. It gives a nice healthy glow to the skin, and there are many shades to choose from.

on 9/14/2002 6:37:00 PM

This is my summer foundation. It goes on easily and looks natural. The only problem is that if it gets near the eyes then they water furiously!! (although they are bringing a new formula out at Christmas!)