MAC Cosmetics satin

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

on 2/8/2008 1:44:00 PM

So-so is the best word for it. Yet partially it's because of the specifics of my skin, so I gave it 4 points and not 3.
It's watery, goes on nicely, yet it has a problem with coverage. When you use too little, you don't have any coverage, no change in skin tone - in short, no difference between this and going nude.
When you try to build coverage, it becomes flaky and you get the caked-up look.
I think it would work better on drier skins.
The bottle is too big, too - you pay extra $$$ and it goes bad before you use it all up.

on 11/4/2004 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in C4. This is great for my combination, acne-prone skin. So far, I haven't broken out. It evens out the color of my face. It doesn't really cover blemishes, though, so I need to use a concealer to hide my acne marks.

on 9/16/2004 6:21:00 AM

I found this to be a really good foundation. It covers, but blends in very well into the skin. I use it on top of my moisturiser in the mornings. Doesn't give a matte cake-y look, soft and sheer. Very nice. Too bad they don't sell MAC products in Indonesia

on 7/12/2001 10:30:00 PM

I actually like this foundatin cause of the amazing colour selection. There are many to choose from and the quality for the price is quite good too. It's not the high end... so dont expect silk quality feeling. It's a bit chalkish but considering the coverage is very natural looking and it is light weight, it's great for the price. I like how it goes on smoothly... especially with a foundation brush. Best middle end foundation perhaps... i just wish it wasnt chalkish feeling.