MAC Cosmetics satin

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

3.3

on 2/23/2004 12:38:00 PM

This is a so so product, it's ok just nothing special

on 4/5/2003 10:32:00 AM

I just can't get MAC foundations to work for me... I have tried all of their formulations in search for one that works... This product just did not have the coverage I wanted. It went on in my comparison like water and covered nothing, I have not tried layering it, but have given up and it sits at the back of my make-up case and well...Just sits.

on 1/20/2003 3:39:00 PM

Sheer to medium coverage. Not at all enough for people with acne marks and such. I found it made me look a little chalky/pasty--didn't have the fresh skin "glow" that I get from studiotech (however this could be due to a slightly incorrect color match). I did like the texture going on however--not greasy, slightly dewy, very sheer with buildable coverage. Probably an okay option for people with little to cover up.

on 9/14/2002 6:37:00 PM

This is my summer foundation. It goes on easily and looks natural. The only problem is that if it gets near the eyes then they water furiously!! (although they are bringing a new formula out at Christmas!)

on 10/26/2002 10:04:00 PM

This is in my hall of fame -- I love the texture, it gives good medium coverage and it doesn't break me out. It's priced right and the bottle is minimalist chic.

on 6/4/2001 5:00:00 PM

This is a great foundation. However, may not last if you are slightly oily. Beautiful finish when used with a sponge, especially. This would be a great foundation if it included a higher SPF since right now it is an 8.
And, a pump would be fantastic.