MAC satin

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

3.5

This is my first time buying anything/trying MAC. I love how it has a shimmer to it but it gives me too much shine. The only "problem" I have with my skin are the light spots on my cheekbones and this foundation covers them well. If you want a natural, sheer coverage, this is for you. I was a little hesitant about the price but after using it , I realized this is actually a great buy. Plus I only use two pumps when applying it so this bottle will last me a while.

on 1/29/2003 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This felt like I was wearing a heavy mask. It sunk into every pore on my face and made them look 100000x bigger. After 30 minutes my face was oily and shiny and it ended up breaking me out and leaving my face red and itchy. YUCK!!

This has a very sheer coverage. Its a dewy liquid foundation with an SPF. It gives a nice healthy glow to the skin, and there are many shades to choose from.

on 9/14/2002 6:37:00 PM

This is my summer foundation. It goes on easily and looks natural. The only problem is that if it gets near the eyes then they water furiously!! (although they are bringing a new formula out at Christmas!)

on 7/12/2001 10:30:00 PM

I actually like this foundatin cause of the amazing colour selection. There are many to choose from and the quality for the price is quite good too. It's not the high end... so dont expect silk quality feeling. It's a bit chalkish but considering the coverage is very natural looking and it is light weight, it's great for the price. I like how it goes on smoothly... especially with a foundation brush. Best middle end foundation perhaps... i just wish it wasnt chalkish feeling.

on 6/16/2001 8:38:00 PM

I love MAC's satin foundation, especially in the summertime. It's a very lightweight, sheer-to-medium coverage liquid foundation that leaves skin every-so-slightly dewy. It comes in many shades from MAC's newer color system (i.e. NC15) and dries to a beautiful and lightweight finish. I oftentimes do not need to powder after applying this foundation. Definitely one of my favs!