MAC satin

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

4.4

I use it in wintertime, because my skin often lacks the glow and a fresh look, when its cold and dark.
Im a NC 20 with acne-prone combination skin.
With other fondations, I often felt they gave a too mat and unnatural looking skin. It gives a soft glow and makes your skin look even and bright.
In summertime however, I prefer an tinted moisturizer, because when the sun shines on your skin, I feel that the glow in this foundation is a little bit too much.
No breakouts or other bad reactions.

on 1/3/2011 2:17:00 AM

I read the reviews and was scared to try it. But i was curious so I bought it anyway. I am a NC30 and I just fell in love with this product. It didn't make my skin orange or sparkle. It had a nice sheer light weight feel and it did make my skin glow. Not oily at all. I used it with my HD makeup forever primer and I also tried it with MAC's prep + prime and both times it worked great with my skin. This is not a full coverage foundation so if you are trying to cover up blemishes it's not the right one for you or if you have blemishes, studio fix will be a better pick. Also this is perfect for the winter wear and it doesn't come off after couple of hours unless you take it off. I even fell asleep with it on and so far no break out.

This is by far the best foundation i have tried ! The color matches perfectly to my bronze colored skin. The formula is light but, but it can be layered to provide medium coverage. It blends seemlessly, glows and looks completley natural: people compliment me on my"perfect skin" , not knowing its really my foundation. However i dont recomend it if you need a lot of coverage, it doesnt hide blemishes.

on 1/5/2003 5:33:00 PM

I like light coverage, and my combination skin gets very dry in places in winter, so this has been an excellent choice for me. The Satin formula blends effortlessly and gives me a nice "dewy" finish which I prefer. Worth trying if you like light coverage and your skin tends to be dry.

on 6/4/2001 5:00:00 PM

This is a great foundation. However, may not last if you are slightly oily. Beautiful finish when used with a sponge, especially. This would be a great foundation if it included a higher SPF since right now it is an 8.
And, a pump would be fantastic.