4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

A very familiar scent from my childhood. It's the only body wash that smells unisex enough for my husband to use with me and the only one that finishes quickly around the house. The description of the Irish Spring scent according to the company is: "fresh bergamot and citrus, followed by floral and herbal notes on a woody base." I definitely smell citrus and slight woodsy and I guess the woodsy part is what makes it unisex. Overall though it smells fresh and clean...like shower clean and very pleasant while using during showers. The scent doesn't last long after though. Not particularly moisturizing or drying. Just right for us.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

It has a unisex scent, so my brother, my sister, and her husband uses this. Nothing feels more relaxing then using this to scrub off all the sweat and grimy feeling collected from a long day. Plus, it has a decent price and is pretty common to find.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

A very clean, fresh refreshing scent but it is NOT the same as the Irish Spring soap bars. I agree with the previous reviewer about those shrinking in size, too! This gel smells more like man's cologne with the Irish Spring smell incorporated into it. I really like it for hot weather. The shower gel leaves a fresh scent on your skin and is energizing, refreshing! I love it. Not drying but not moisturizing, either. I'll keep buying this.

About reviewer (1125 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

6 years ago

meh. I love the bar soap so much that I put boxes of it in my drawers so that my clothes smell like IS. Sometimes when I pass the cabinet where we keep the soap in my house I pull one out and just take a big whiff. Recently I found a recipe to make it into a laundry detergent online. I'm totally obsessed with the smell lol...so I was disappointed with the body wash smell, its not the same. I also don't get that great lather I got with the bar. I'm not a big body was person to begin. i 'll stick with my bar of IS (although if they shrink the bars one more time, I may have to stop buying as a form of protest).

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I love this body wash. I am in love with Irish Spring. It reminds me of ex boyfriends and maybe even my dad...which sounds creepy that I use this, but it smells so good! I like that it leaves my skin smelling really clean. It is a "feel good" product that is very inexpensive.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesHazel

from

10 years ago

I love this body wash. I started using my boyfriend's when I ran out of my body wash. It's surprisingly moisturizing and smells so energizing. My dad used to use this when I was younger and I always loved it. I guess in a way it's a comfprting smell =)

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

10 years ago

I know this is suppose to be for men but I love the smell of it. Makes me feel so clean when I take a morning shower!

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I was with my ex boyfriend at the time and i never understood why he smelt soooo good, bc it wasnt the smell of his cologne that was drivin me nuts..it was the original scent Irish Spring....it is soo clean and amazing HG body wash the smell has great staying power love it!!!

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

from

12 years ago

This is what I use on those early mornings after a late night out. It's definitely a guy's soap, but I love to wash with it. I feel so clean and energized afterwards!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

This is the perfect shower gel for summertime. It has the same scent as the soap and it leaves you feeling fresh, cool, and clean. It's not the most feminine smelling scent. However, it's great to use to help refresh you during those muggy, humid summer days.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age36-43