3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

What? This is discontinued? Aw man! This stuff is great, I still have some left from a year ago (I know it's probably past it's best now, but it still works so well). Wonderful volume, better than any other mascara I have tried. Nice full and soft effect you get from it, held a curl really well and was super easy to go from the natural, lots-of-lashes look to the more dramatic super-black look. I took a before and after shot that won't upload - the difference is really marked though. This lasted all day, too, without flaking and going into my eye. Aw rest in peace, Plush Lash.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

from

5 years ago

I like this product cuz it makes my lashes look thick. It was recommended by a staff. Sadly its been discontinued but I'm sure there are much better mascaras by MAC available now.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

Second tube? I think. I love it! It's probably one of my all time favourite mascaras, only a pity it doesn't come in waterproof formulation. I do believe the secret lies in the brush, with the two different lengths - which can sometimes be a little hard to tell apart. nonetheless it works really well, and if it were cheaper I'd be repurchasing it a lot more.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

6 years ago

This mascara looks really nice when I put it on. It coats every lash without clumping, but all day, or night, long it flakes off into a fine powder under my eyes making it look like I have dark circles. No matter how frequently I cleaned it up there would be more every time I looked in the mirror. It was exactly like I tried using black eye shadow on my lashes. I have never experienced anything like this in my 20 years of wearing mascara. I thought I must have gotten a defective tube, but a friend told me she threw hers out for the same reason. This stuff is the worst. I don't know what's going on with MAC these days.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesBlue

7 years ago

It's a weird stubby little brush, but I kinda like it. Gives nice length and medium volume, manages to not flake. I do prefer fuller lashes, so even with 2-3 coats this doesn't charm me enough. When you apply 4 or more coats lashes tend to clump together b/c the brush is so short and the bristles too far apart to properly separate.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBrown

7 years ago

I was disappointed when I tried this product. The packaging is nice and the brush is big, which I love, but that's about it. The smell is really bad and lingers a long time. Once applied to my lashes, the mascara gave them a spidery look and after a second coat it was even worse. I've tried worse mascaras, but this one is definitely not in my top five. For reference, I have dark, medium thick eyelashes.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I really like this mascara (and boy, do I have quite a few). I get nice volume, length and seperation while still maintaining a more natural, "soft" look. My lashes don't look or feel dry or crunchy, no "spider legs" here. The brush can be a little confusing, though. It's two sided, and one side is for seperation while the other is for volume. I have a hard time figuring out which side is which, but I make due and I love the result. Love the chubby tube.

About reviewer (364 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

7 years ago

This is my 3rd tube of PlushLash and i feel like it really does work for me because with just about ALL of the other mascara's i've tried, high and low end, i ended up with black flakes underneath my eyes. So dry and flakey, or smudging up by my eyebrow, but with MAC plushlash, i don't get any of that and its amazing. I love looking into the mirror throughout the day and not seeing one black flake on my face. Also the brush is HUGE and i love the super huge, tarantula brushes, they tend to work better on my lashes that the plastic spikey ones. It is not clumpy at all, and with one coat, your lashes will be LONG and defined with no clumps. If you let it dry, and build up, you will get a very dramatic look. I feel like it really FLUFFS up my lashes. And a great thing is that even though it has great dependable staying power throughout the day, with no flaking or smudging, it isn't hard to wash off at the end of the day with your basic face cleanser. Wonderful. The price here where I live is $16 dollars, and its not TERRIBLY expensive like dior or lancome, its about the price of two drugstore mascaras. So i can deal with it.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2.0

7 years ago

It's only good for volume. But it clumps and smudges A LOT. I always seem to have panda eyes after a few hours of wearing this.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

7 years ago

The tube cracked on me and the mascara smelled bad. Did nothing for my ashes at all.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool