Uploaded by ladydayholiday

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/18/2017

Its the best plum color pencil out on the market! I want no other! Works great for luo liner too!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Olive

HairRed

Apr/02/2014

I enjoy this eye liner it goes on dark which i like most pencils go on light and you have to go back over the line like three or four times to get it to the desired color.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

Oct/08/2011

I bought this pencil on a whim and never used it. A few days ago I was feeling creative and decided to use this. I was missing out! This is a gorgeous color for brown eyes and really makes my eyes pop. It really is a smokey plum; the perfect combination of gray and purple. I love this pencil and will definitely repurchase!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

fromely617

Jul/25/2011

The color was a little bit darker than I expected, but I guess I didn't pay attention to the "smokey" part of the name. The purple is still noticeable though and my boyfriend noticed immediately on my eyes that I was wearing some kind of extra special eyeliner, not just black. It's very creamy, but it's not amazingly pigmented. It really is waterproof though, so …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jul/12/2011

I've been introduced to higher end brands and despite me now being such a makeup snob, I still own this pencil. I bought it at least a year ago and it's hardly half used.
The color is very vibrant, goes on well, doesn't smudge and has real staying power.
In fact, it is so pigmented, I can't use it on my lower lashes or else it's just too much. Whenever I did …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (211 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Dec/03/2010

I really like this eyeliner! I love the color for my brown eyes. It has a nice shimmer to it that I don't mind. It glides on smoothly on my lower lash line. However, It doesn't show up on the waterline.It's a great buy and I'll definitely buy more of the other colors.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Oct/15/2010

I've bought a ton of plum eyeliners but I just keep reaching for this one over and over. It's creamy and super easy to apply and it stays on well- and best of all it's SO CHEAP. I think I'm in love.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Sep/04/2010

This is my HG liner. Goes on creamy, sets straightaway and lasts all day. I would like to try it in other colors. Again, they don't seem to sell it in the UK so I have to stock up when I go to the US.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

fromaskr

Dec/13/2008

The description of the other reviewers is spot on--great color for brown eyes. I wear it on the lower lash line only--softly shimmery warm plum color. Pencil is creamy and has decent lasting power--but not all day.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (218 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Oct/27/2008

So, I'm kind of really in love with this, which means it's really amazing. I love the color, it makes my eyes really "pop." I wish the was an automatic pencil though! :(

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18