Uploaded by dorisdx

price range

Reviews

3.0

Aug/18/2014

Not too impressed with this concealer - I find it quite thin and greasy, and it doesn't cover blemishes nearly as well as I'd like. It makes my face quite oily as the day wears on, even when set with powder. For the price I think there are far better concealers available, I'll be using this until it runs out and won't be repurchasing.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

Feb/13/2013

Doesn't cover a thing and stands out more than the blemish or mole I need to hide.
Great waste of money.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Medium

1.0
fromSadexx

Jun/14/2012

this hardley covers anything and it is greasy, don't waste your money!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromJAL1

Dec/28/2011

One of the best concealers I've had so far. It stays on relatively well, it may require some touching up later on in the day, but I think most concealers require that. But it covers any spots really well. My skin is very light, so I was happy to find such a good colour match as well. Happy with this product, and will purchase it again!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Dec/18/2011

lasts and lasts and lasts.
covers anything
easy to clean off
not greasy, not drying.
matches my skin perfectly
would just wish it was cheaper, but I've had mine for a year and I still have tons.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

fromCorley

Nov/28/2011

I have used this concealer for about six or seven years now and have never been tempted to stray. Orginially, I bought it with a concealer brush but quickly got annoyed with that and have since applied with a finger (just make sure to wash your hands first). This concealer has a great formula that is perfect for acne-prone skin like mine. It doesn't require extensive application - just dot …Read more

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Jul/16/2011

I really enjoy this concealer. I use it for my blemishes, not my under eyes. I've been using it consistently for about two years now and it hasn't broken me out. It covers really nicely and has a pretty good lasting power. My skin is combination, but more on the dry side and it's very blendable and creamy. If you have oily skin maybe this wouldn't be the best. They have a lot …Read more

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Apr/13/2011

I use it in sand (2). So far it is the best blemish concealer with the most coverage I have found. Always looking for more natural and less expensive versions, but will continue using this with good results until then.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

Nov/17/2010

This product didn't work very well. It initially camouflages. It doesn't really conceal. But, it doesn't last. Within an hour or so, it is as if it disappears. The formula goes on fine though.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

Aug/22/2010

Expensive and made me break out on places when I applied blemish. Also, it doesn't have a long stay power and wipes off easily when applied.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium