Rimmel Hide the Blemish

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Rimmel Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.5

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 10/30/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My skin couldn't breathe underneath. It made me itch and break out. It doesn't go under the eyes; if you have any fine lines it makes them seem amplified. It is a lovely consistency - very creamy, but it seemed to disappear very quickly even when set with powder. Also the colours - it looked good on my hand when I tested it at the store but made for quite a ghostly appeal on my face.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Other people wouldn't have this product as their first choice but its certainly mine! I will be buying it again. It covers well and gets rid of imperfections. It also gets rid of the dark circles around my eyes in the morning and makes me look more awake. I just love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

it was way too cakey for me, and made fine lines underneath my eyes stand out. the color was too pink for my skin tone. i will not be repurchasing this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

So it cakes, broke me out, and the color matches are not too perfect!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I really hate this concealer. It does not even cover a small spot. It's a good thing that it was not to expensive. It makes my face cakey and people instanly know that you are wearing a concealer when you wear this. I do not recommend this for anyone.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

I can't decide whether or not to like, love or hate this concealer. It does an okay job concealing some of my blemishes, but it's lasting power isn't the greatest if you don't set it with powder. But my skin is really dry, so I don't really like to use powder that much. It lasts usually about 4-5 hours only. It tends to crease if you don't blend it enough :(
But suprisingly, I found a couple other uses for it! I bought it Golden Beige, it comes in their new packaging, which also includes a few more different shades. Before there were only three, but it appears that there are more now. The packaging style is exactly the same, but the cap is clear with dark brown writing, and the actual concealer stick is a tan, beigey color. It's kinda cute :)
It works GREAT as an eyeshadow base :) In my opinions, it's comparable to some of the high-end bases/primers I've tried! With and without using this concealer as a base is really noticeable. My eyeshadow's lasting power is a lot longer with this stuff!
Another use I found it works great with, is using it on your lips! I like to apply it on my outer wrist and then using a clean finger and gently dabbing it on. And then I top it off with Rimmel's Vinyl Gloss in Paparazzi. It really helps the pigmentation of the lip gloss a lot more :)It's like a really pretty nude, light pink lip :D
I would definitely recommend this as a base for eyeshadow AND lipgloss :D

on 3/20/2011 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Terrible product; cakey, fake, limited shade selection. D:

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Firstly, this product is very cheap (under four dollars in Canada). I picked it up because I was running out of my MAC concealer and did not feel like paying so much for concealer again. I was pleasantly surprised with the performance of this concealer, it lasted all day through school and work, and it did not crease even on my oily skin. In many other reviews people claim this looks cakey, which I could imagine happening on dry skin. For normal to oil skin unless you pack on the product and don't blend, it looks really nice. Also I like the the lipstick like packaging. All in all does this concealer cover like the MAC concealer? No it doesn't and it is more work to get it to work but for the price I would buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I found this concealer to be very average. It is better at concealing eye bags or dark circles rather than blemishes but if you use even a little too much I find that this tends to cake really easily. Also because the skin under my eyes can be a little uneven, this would make my foundation patchy which is definitely not a good look. The consistency is nice and creamy and glides on okay and the stick formula makes it easy to apply. I am happy that it didn't cause a skin reaction as I have quite sensitive skin, but overall this didn't work for me.

on 7/7/2010 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Horrible product, it's cheap that's a plus but if you have oily skin....it should read "Produce the Blemish" on the brand. This product is great at sliding on perfectly, but that's the thing, it "slides." If you have oily, acne proned skin, and you are looking for a blemish to be covered for the day, this will not work for you. It would be a great product for extremely dry skin, and that's it! I bought one tube, and ended up using it on my eyelids for a base, and it didn't work well there either. Too greasy, colors are too off for anyone with olive skin tones, and it is so shiny in the tube that it reminds me of the lipstick that is in the play makeup kits that young children use to pretend they are wearing makeup.