Rimmel Hide the Blemish

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Rimmel Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.9

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 10/30/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My skin couldn't breathe underneath. It made me itch and break out. It doesn't go under the eyes; if you have any fine lines it makes them seem amplified. It is a lovely consistency - very creamy, but it seemed to disappear very quickly even when set with powder. Also the colours - it looked good on my hand when I tested it at the store but made for quite a ghostly appeal on my face.

on 3/3/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have used this product over and over for many years. I am the type to try new things out for fun, but I always come back to this concealer. I find that it is creamy and very easy to blend. I use it mostly for under eye circles.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this product ages ago and I found it in the bottom of an old makeup bag today. I guess it does the job to an extent, but I've seen better from cheaper products. Not only that, but whilst it didn't 'beak me out' perse, it does make you look very clogged. Don't bother purchasing.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a very fairly priced product and it works great! I've tried tons of drugstore concealer a but finding the right color is always the hardest part! This is the first concealer who's pink undertones have dramatically reduced my dark circles instead of making me look like a raccoon! Don't expect magic from a $4 concealer but it works better than any of the other ones I've tried!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought concealer in shade 201 neutralizer at Walgreens for about $3. The lightest shade of this concealer looked too dark for me and I was looking to cover blemishes underneath a pressed powder.I think this concealer broke me out even worse than I was. During the time I used this I had the worst breakouts Ive ever had. I applied this with clean hands to my face sometimes with concealer brush and then i put pressed powder Foundation on top.I'm not really a fan of stick concealers under the eyes but this one works OK. The packaging is a twist up stick and you get about 4.5 grams of product. As I said it broke me out and lasting power was not great.. I also found I had to touch up quite a bit. I wouldn't recommend this concealer to a friend.

on 3/26/2013 6:36:00 PM

Ughhhh. This stuff left me soooooo greasy. It seperated after an hour of wear and left patches of no coverage. I can't recommend. I was excited to try it because I like the packaging. I love the ease of a stick concealer and the color looked perfect. I got the honey shade. In the package it looked like a good match but on my skin it was too orange. This wasn't expensive but.....another $6 wasted.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Other people wouldn't have this product as their first choice but its certainly mine! I will be buying it again. It covers well and gets rid of imperfections. It also gets rid of the dark circles around my eyes in the morning and makes me look more awake. I just love it!

Personally I'd give this a 3. Overall I give it a 4 because others could find their HG concealer in this.
It goes on pretty smooth, lasts most of the day, and covers a good chunk of my dark circles. For me it doesn't cover everything, could last a few hours more (I get about 4-6hrs out of it), and sometimes it's a bit drying on me (I have really dry under eyes). So for me I think there's something a bit more moisturizing, gives more coverage, and lasts longer. For the average person though I think this could work well and it's one of the top concealers I've found in the nearest drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Uhh..not this..I took it back after a few days of buying it because it was too dry, (on my oily skin!) it look cakey and emphasized a blemish even more...oh and don't even get me started on what this looks like under eyes. It's like I aged 30 years because it made me look like a have wrinkles under my eyes...and yeah...I'm under 18!! I got this for 4 bucks and I wanted em back after seeing this on my face.

This is an alright concealer. It's good for undereye circles but doesn't do much for blemishes. Rimmel face products tend to be "alright" in general with me.