RIMMEL Hide the Blemish

Filtered by eye Color : Black
RIMMEL Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.9

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

More of a chalky than creamy consistency which makes it difficult to blend, the coverage is not brilliant and I find If I apply it over a spot and then pat it to blend any coverage there was goes completely

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my first blemish sticks. It lasted all day, blended into my skin nicely, and offered decent but not full coverage over my blemishes. It was greasy and needed re-application after a few hours though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I must have purchased the newer formula or release of this product, because mine looks nothing like in the pictures on here, as it has a beige colored tube with a clear cap. I purchased this in 103 Soft Honey, which is the medium color of the three offered, and I was really pleased with it as it matches my skin color perfectly, which is rare for me as I usually have a hard time finding a color of concealer that matches me well. They usually end up too light or too pink. This one is exactly the color of my skin once on. I think it hides my blemishes well. I usually apply concealer above my primer, however by mistake one I applied it under my primer, and it actually concealed much better! Although I'm not sure if anyone would want to try that, since one of the main reasons for a primer is to protect your skin from all the gunk you put atop it, haha. But either above or below the primer, I think this concealer is one of the best I have used, drugstore wise. It blends easily, but doesn't blend completely off like CoverGirl's or Maybelline's, dries completely without becoming greasy or staying moist, and most importantly, doesn't break me out. I will definitely be purchasing again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

I can't decide whether or not to like, love or hate this concealer. It does an okay job concealing some of my blemishes, but it's lasting power isn't the greatest if you don't set it with powder. But my skin is really dry, so I don't really like to use powder that much. It lasts usually about 4-5 hours only. It tends to crease if you don't blend it enough :(
But suprisingly, I found a couple other uses for it! I bought it Golden Beige, it comes in their new packaging, which also includes a few more different shades. Before there were only three, but it appears that there are more now. The packaging style is exactly the same, but the cap is clear with dark brown writing, and the actual concealer stick is a tan, beigey color. It's kinda cute :)
It works GREAT as an eyeshadow base :) In my opinions, it's comparable to some of the high-end bases/primers I've tried! With and without using this concealer as a base is really noticeable. My eyeshadow's lasting power is a lot longer with this stuff!
Another use I found it works great with, is using it on your lips! I like to apply it on my outer wrist and then using a clean finger and gently dabbing it on. And then I top it off with Rimmel's Vinyl Gloss in Paparazzi. It really helps the pigmentation of the lip gloss a lot more :)It's like a really pretty nude, light pink lip :D
I would definitely recommend this as a base for eyeshadow AND lipgloss :D

on 9/22/2011 5:50:00 AM

It is very creamy. When set with powder - doesn't set into my under eye wrinkles. Covers the dark circles well. I don't have anything bad to say. It is not superb but fairly decent for every day use.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pros:
- Affordable
- Lots of product

Cons:
- Disgusting waxy texture
- Very cheap & unhygienic packaging
- Zero lasting power (even if I set with powder)
- Difficult to blend
- Gets VERY cakey on under eye
- Made me break out (and I have very agreeable skin that don't break out due to products)

If I could give it zero lippies I would. TERRIBLE PRODUCT. Will never ever touch it again!

on 3/31/2011 6:59:00 PM

It is really dry. I feel it is not that natural looking when I apply this.

on 9/5/2010 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i only have 6 words for this. what the hell is this crap.

on 8/27/2010 1:54:00 AM

EW EW EW!! HORRIBLE!!! It looked sooo cakey and didn't belnd well what so ever although it glided on the skin very nicely and smoothly which I liked but this actually broke me out like no other!! The next day I had 2 big pimples and a bunch of little ones!! This concealer ruined my life at the time being! Although I love the packaging and It was $2 at my local shoppers drug mart which is dirt cheap too bad it sucked! The packaging was nice and convienent... Great price, nice packaging now if the product itself wasn't so bad that would be nice. Aside from the aftermath of the concealer the coverage was absolutely nothing but cakey and it looked like I just slapped a bunch of gunk on my face or completely forgot to blend because of the cake-e-ness of it!! It DID however give me sheer coverage in the under eye dark circle department though... but guess what? I got a tiny pimple right under my eye :(!! For acne scares it didn't give me coverage either only cake-e-ness once again! This product was a serious dissapointment because I love Rimmel London products: one of my favorite mascaras, foundations, and eye liners are from Rimmel! But as for this concealer I seriously hate it with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this concealer after one of my friends told me to buy it.
It was a little hard to find -the price was around $7 and it comes in a 4.5 grams tube
the packing of this concealer is not very safe(it looks the exact same as
the picture above in stores).there are not much shades but the coverage
goes from light to medium,it only stays on for about eights hours
for my oily skin but if you use a powder on top of it should work!