Rimmel Hide the Blemish

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Rimmel Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

3.0

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 8/24/2017 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had this way back when all I wore was concealer to hide some acne and I could not stand it. The formula felt greasy, the coverage was minimal, and it just made my acne look worse by caking up in dry spots and letting redness show through. I think I used about half the tube before I quit wearing makeup altogether for about a year and a half, then threw it out. I no longer use stick concealers and unless this suddenly gets magically reformulated to be Holy Grail worthy, I won't be wasting my money on it again.

on 5/10/2016 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

That was my first concealer and gave me a bad impression. The lipstick shape doesn't really help, since when I apply it I have to rub like crazy and still have a ghostly-like appearence. I found it very thick and not easy to modulate. Wasted money.

on 4/20/2016 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It gets patchy and ashy after a while on my dry skin and my cousins oily skin. It's only $5. The maybelline fit me concealer and if you're acne prone and feel like maybelline breaks you out then the almay clear complexion concealer.

This is such a bad concealer. İt doesn't blend well, it doesn't conceals anything. Didn' t like it at all.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this in Golden Beige, and it was the best match I've had so far in drugstore concealers. However, I found the coverage wasn't great, and I still much prefer my MAC Pro Longwear.

on 8/23/2014 11:46:00 PM

I bought this on a whim and was hoping for the best but it just goes on patchy and in under a week the cap cracked and honestly the coverage is not so great either

on 6/10/2014 2:37:00 PM

For such a low price (around £4-£5) it is a good concealer. I have it in ivory shade, It does cover the blemishes and breakouts, and under eye bags, but it has an orangy hint to it that does not look very good on my skin:( It is not very blendable, but it does the job of covering blemishes. Good product, good value but not the best I used.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Not a fan of this product. But I guess this is what you get for paying such a low price. Doesn't hide blemishes at all for me even though I apply it on properly.The only reason I got it was because the person at the store tested it on my skin and during that time I thought it was covering pretty well but it actually faded so quick and I noticed it wasn't doing anything for me...no coverage nope!

on 1/20/2014 12:02:00 AM

I loved this product because I normally have very dry skin so it didn't dry out my dark circles under and around my eyes. It did NOT make my skin look cakey, I was looking for something very light that has yellow undertones and I've finally found it :D It is so so easy to blend. I gave it a 5 stars because packaging, price and coverage was GREAT! :) It covers very well and it can be used as a highlighter as well. I only wear concealer and it blends well with my skin color. You can't even tell I have makeup on! :) I totally recommend this product. Oh and one little problem. If you put TOO much on products on your undereye circles then it'll crease. So you'll have to put a small amount.

on 1/18/2014 4:50:00 PM

Well, let's see. Problem #1- it doesn't work. Problem #2- Really weird consistency and texture, it almost too dry to do anything. You put it on and it rubs right off. Its not consistent on the skin. Problem #3- they give you VERY little product. I twisted the tube up to see how much there was and it was pathetic. Yes, I know its cheap but still. Would never repurchase or recommend.