RIMMEL Hide the Blemish

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
RIMMEL Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.8

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 6/18/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So this was one of the first concealers I ever got back in the day and It....it just does not do it for me. I got it to do what the name says, hide acne and blemishes....but it really just made them look caked with makeup. It hid the color of the blemish but you could see the mound of makeup there. It doesn't blend into the skin and it looks and feels heavy. It's a very visible concealer and MAYBE for young girls I would say it wouldn't be a horrible first concealer but if you're into makeup, don't waste your money.

on 3/20/2017 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

BROKE ME OUT and barely covers anything??? I have sensitive and dry skin, but this stuff is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I used it for like three days before it caused acne in places i have never had pimples before. V unfortunate. 0/10.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've used this product for 2 weeks and it broke me out completely. I have small pimples on my forehead and my nose that weren't there before. The coverage is good though, but I would never use it again

on 5/10/2014 3:48:00 PM

Really creamy and covers any redness and small spots. Wouldn't recommend using this to highlight though as the colour isn't very light.

on 3/2/2014 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not very blendable, sort of dry. Also kind of an orangey tint. But still covers okay for some types of blemishes. Id prefer something more liquid.

This is a very good concealer if you use the right tools! Use a small foundation brush to apply and blend - works a treat!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is not the best concealer I have ever used, but it's really cheap and I got used to it. I have a light skin, so my under-eye circles are pretty obvious, therefore I use it in the lightest shade and it conceals waay better than the other concealers I have tried including MAC so It provides full coverage. The texture is nice, but if you apply too much it wrinkles out under your eyes. Yes it does what it says, It conceals blemishes, but be careful on choosing the right shade because too light or too dark might stand out and look fake! Try out two shades lighter than your skin, it does the trick. I will buy this again, due to the price and great coverage.

Note: be careful on the packaging because the cap might break if you drop it. It happened to me twice already!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is awful! I used this when I was young, starting out with make up and knew very little about what was good and bad concealer. This was the cheapest concealer I could find.

Makes blemishes more visible. Is basically a waxy cake. Germ heaven. I wish someone had told me better.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

It looks good UNDER foundation but since I have terrible dark circles I like to wear concealer over my foundation it's the only way to get rid of them and this is too shiny. I thought ivory of this would match te ivory foundation but no it's way lighter then the foundation! I only use this under my foundation and blend it and it kind of cover my dark circles but I still need another concealer over top. And you know how some foundations go orange during the day? This concealer does opposite. It goes lighter during the day! Wtf

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Will never repurchase as a blemish concealer. Barely ANY product, it runs out so fast! Although it does cover my under eye circles really well, it is difficult to apply to blemishes because the tip becomes rounded and bulky when you use it for awhile :/ Good for a highlighter and dark circles though! (Which I MAY repurchase it for).
If you have dry skin under your eyes, on your eyelids or anywhere else you plan to apply this to, find a different product! It brings out dry skin like no tomorrow and completely defeats the purpose!