Rimmel Hide the Blemish

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Rimmel Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.7

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 8/24/2017 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had this way back when all I wore was concealer to hide some acne and I could not stand it. The formula felt greasy, the coverage was minimal, and it just made my acne look worse by caking up in dry spots and letting redness show through. I think I used about half the tube before I quit wearing makeup altogether for about a year and a half, then threw it out. I no longer use stick concealers and unless this suddenly gets magically reformulated to be Holy Grail worthy, I won't be wasting my money on it again.

on 6/18/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So this was one of the first concealers I ever got back in the day and It....it just does not do it for me. I got it to do what the name says, hide acne and blemishes....but it really just made them look caked with makeup. It hid the color of the blemish but you could see the mound of makeup there. It doesn't blend into the skin and it looks and feels heavy. It's a very visible concealer and MAYBE for young girls I would say it wouldn't be a horrible first concealer but if you're into makeup, don't waste your money.

on 3/20/2017 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

BROKE ME OUT and barely covers anything??? I have sensitive and dry skin, but this stuff is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I used it for like three days before it caused acne in places i have never had pimples before. V unfortunate. 0/10.

on 2/28/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a thick concealer. It's great for covering bad acne but horrible for anything else. I would reccomend this if you have a massive spot you need to cover.

on 5/10/2016 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

That was my first concealer and gave me a bad impression. The lipstick shape doesn't really help, since when I apply it I have to rub like crazy and still have a ghostly-like appearence. I found it very thick and not easy to modulate. Wasted money.

on 4/20/2016 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It gets patchy and ashy after a while on my dry skin and my cousins oily skin. It's only $5. The maybelline fit me concealer and if you're acne prone and feel like maybelline breaks you out then the almay clear complexion concealer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It does not blend well at all. It is a fairly close match for my skin, but it has no lasting power and wipes off before it blends in. I can use it for very small very dark blemishes but it does not conceal, only lightens somewhat.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is really not a good concealer for my skin. I was attracted by the colour, which is very pale. Lots of concealers err on the darker side, so I was seduced by how light it is!

This concealer gives no coverage on acne. At all. You swipe it on, which looks fine, but the second you start to blend, it wipes away as if by magic. No matter how lightly you try to blend the edges or how many layers you put on, it just won't take away the redness.

It's okay for the under eye area, although I prefer a runnier texture for there. I feel like I'm dragging the skin when I apply this under my eyes.

The lipstick packaging is incredibly unhygienic. I like a squeezy tube much better, because germs don't linger around the product.

on 3/3/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have used this product over and over for many years. I am the type to try new things out for fun, but I always come back to this concealer. I find that it is creamy and very easy to blend. I use it mostly for under eye circles.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my first blemish sticks. It lasted all day, blended into my skin nicely, and offered decent but not full coverage over my blemishes. It was greasy and needed re-application after a few hours though.