RIMMEL Hide the Blemish

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
RIMMEL Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.9

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 3/20/2017 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

BROKE ME OUT and barely covers anything??? I have sensitive and dry skin, but this stuff is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I used it for like three days before it caused acne in places i have never had pimples before. V unfortunate. 0/10.

on 10/3/2013 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

It works badly as a concealer and actually highlight my blemishes that I'm now using it as a highlighter instead...... What a waste of money :(

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

it was way too cakey for me, and made fine lines underneath my eyes stand out. the color was too pink for my skin tone. i will not be repurchasing this.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product because I have dark circles. It does not cover up dark circles well and is only good for a quick fix. I will not be buying this product again.

on 11/29/2011 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to like this lipstick type tube, light ivory colour, but...

Cons
1. It's very greasy- I feel like a put wax on my face. Too shiny!
2. Stick concealers are not good for under eyes, because of texture. It just doesn't blend well, so cakey and flaky.
3. Doesn't cover blemish either.
4. I think is a highlighter, not a concealer- I didn't notice any coverage!
5. I tried to set this with powder and ended up with more cakey look!

Pros: relatively cheap, lightest colour good for fair skin tones, practical tube.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I found this concealer to be very average. It is better at concealing eye bags or dark circles rather than blemishes but if you use even a little too much I find that this tends to cake really easily. Also because the skin under my eyes can be a little uneven, this would make my foundation patchy which is definitely not a good look. The consistency is nice and creamy and glides on okay and the stick formula makes it easy to apply. I am happy that it didn't cause a skin reaction as I have quite sensitive skin, but overall this didn't work for me.

on 3/7/2010 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Just... no. Looks extremely cakey, doesn't blend, ashy, waxy, just gross. I got it for just $2 at Target on sale, so I'm not all that upset. Pass on this. The only redeeming quality is the lipstick like packaging, and even that looks cheap.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is actually the first concealer I've ever used but I think it's pretty decent. The only thing that I don't like is that there aren't very many shades to choose from and they seem a bit off but I can't really complain when it's only $4-5. Other than that it hasn't caused my skin to break out and it blends well so it's all good. I'm really starting to like Rimmel.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I really like this concealer. I bought in the shade "001 Ivory", at around $6 for 4.5g of product. I tend to have some difficulty finding face products that are pale enough for me, and a lot of the ones that should be are very yellow on my skin. The RIMMEL Hide The Blemish Concealer is a perfect concealer colour for my blemishes and imperfections. The only con I encountered is that it isn't very effective on undereye circles, since it isn't the right colour to cover blue/purple. However, for someone with mild/moderate acne, blemishes or scarring, I would recommend this!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this to use on the occasional blemish. I dont really have dark circles/acne...so this review is for spot concealing only. I think the best application method is with a small concealer brush, which not only aids in blending but also allows you to be more precise in the amount you apply, as this is a thick, creamy formula. I use this over my liquid foundation and top it off with a light dusting of translucent, loose powder. I have dry skin and have personally had no problems with staying power. The color I use blends seamlessly into my skin, although I took one lippie off b/c of slight cakiness later in the day. Overall a very good concealer, especially for the price.