Rimmel Hide the Blemish

Filtered by skin type : Other
Rimmel Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.8

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 2/14/2014 3:14:00 PM

I Luv this because it is not to heavy on your face u also don't have put it all over it face u can just put it on ur blemishes

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a very fairly priced product and it works great! I've tried tons of drugstore concealer a but finding the right color is always the hardest part! This is the first concealer who's pink undertones have dramatically reduced my dark circles instead of making me look like a raccoon! Don't expect magic from a $4 concealer but it works better than any of the other ones I've tried!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I really hate this concealer. It does not even cover a small spot. It's a good thing that it was not to expensive. It makes my face cakey and people instanly know that you are wearing a concealer when you wear this. I do not recommend this for anyone.

on 3/16/2012 4:00:00 AM

Tried it and will not be trying it again! It doesn't even hide the blemish, it barely skims over it and practically goes translucent within an hour. Not good if your skin is prone to oiliness, I found it clogs my pores. If anything, I think this product creates more blemishes. You walk out the door thinking you look like a movie star and within an hour it looks as if you have no concealer on.

on 1/20/2011 9:43:00 AM

I agree with the reviews that this concealer is cakey. I tried to use it over moisturiser but it didn't help. Will not recommend.
EDIT: I want to change my review. This concealer is great for hiding skin imperfections. It's not good for under eye area though.

on 12/6/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

as a concealer this is not the greatest ..however i recently tried this as an eyeshadow base/primer and wow!!! This held my eyeshadow on better than any primer i have used before, it made my eyeshadow color more vibrant and lasted all day! This is way better than my mac paint pot . If you wear glittery eye shadows like urban decay's Try this as your base, you will be amazed!!

on 5/5/2010 10:42:00 PM

I fouind this to be a heavy concealer that was too oily, it settled into the fine lines around my eyes. will not buy again.

on 11/5/2009 6:34:00 PM

I have this in 001 Ivory and 201 Neutralizer (the latter being a shade that strangely isn't listed on the website). I use both colors lightly around my eyes and nose, and then use a liquid foundation over them and finish with a loose-pressed powder. My blemishes and under-eye circles are covered, and the coverage lasts all day. I have no complaints on this product.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I got this as an emergency remedy as I left my concealer at home on a working day. I chose the lightest shade (only 2 shades available then), but it was dirt-cheap, and Rimmel is considered to be one of the reputable drugstore brands, thus i gave it a shot.

I'm surprised to see the negative reviews as I thought my experience with it is alright, not fantastic nor downright horrid. I apply it to hide my blemishes, mainly my pimples, and it does a sufficient job though I must admit, i take longer than usual to blend the product into my skin to make it look decent. Setting it with a powder is definitely vital with this, or it'd rub off in no time. Also, i guess it's best when you don't layer the product; applying it with a light hand delivers better?

The texture is pleasantly creamy but the shades may be limited imho. if i do not blend it well enough, the area i apply this to looks slightly fairer and ashier. The waxy scent is also tolerable.

As for the packaging, it could be made more hygienic should we use a brush to apply the product, but nothing beats fingers in blending for myself. Although it aids in applying the product with precision now with the sword tip, i guess after time, it might become flat. As mentioned before, it's best to handle this screw-tip product with care lest you mash it while putting on the cover or break it should you screw up too much product.

On a better note, at least it has not broke me out, and claims to be dermatologist-tested. But it's still best for ladies avoiding oils, wax-based ingredients to be careful while using it.

on 3/23/2007 5:01:00 AM

I ALWAYS have this concealer in my bag and have used it for years!! Its definately amongst the best. Its creamy and hides blemishes better than any other concealer Iv tried! Its a FIRM FAVOURITE of mine and so cheap too!!! SIMPLY THE BEST FOR HIDING SPOTS!!

Note - this is a blemish concealer for spots, not for under eye circles!! I wish it did both tho'!