Rimmel Hide the Blemish

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Rimmel Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.9

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 6/18/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So this was one of the first concealers I ever got back in the day and It....it just does not do it for me. I got it to do what the name says, hide acne and blemishes....but it really just made them look caked with makeup. It hid the color of the blemish but you could see the mound of makeup there. It doesn't blend into the skin and it looks and feels heavy. It's a very visible concealer and MAYBE for young girls I would say it wouldn't be a horrible first concealer but if you're into makeup, don't waste your money.

on 3/27/2017 9:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love the idea of lipstick style concealers but they never work for me. This one is too greasy, it doesn't stay put and the coverage is shockingly light. Would not repurchase.

on 3/20/2017 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

BROKE ME OUT and barely covers anything??? I have sensitive and dry skin, but this stuff is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I used it for like three days before it caused acne in places i have never had pimples before. V unfortunate. 0/10.

on 2/28/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a thick concealer. It's great for covering bad acne but horrible for anything else. I would reccomend this if you have a massive spot you need to cover.

on 5/10/2016 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

That was my first concealer and gave me a bad impression. The lipstick shape doesn't really help, since when I apply it I have to rub like crazy and still have a ghostly-like appearence. I found it very thick and not easy to modulate. Wasted money.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

For Christmas my mum bought me two sticks of this concealer. It is March and I'm nearly the way through my first stick! I am not impressed with the coverage on this and it's cakey on my skin I also have difficulty blending this in! But this could be because I am used to liquid concealer I don't know! I use this mainly to hide dark circles under my eyes but it doesn't do its job and when I use it to conceal a pimple it doesn't cover it it clumps to the side of it if you know what I mean and it makes it look like a scab which is not great!

This is such a bad concealer. İt doesn't blend well, it doesn't conceals anything. Didn' t like it at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It does not blend well at all. It is a fairly close match for my skin, but it has no lasting power and wipes off before it blends in. I can use it for very small very dark blemishes but it does not conceal, only lightens somewhat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've used this product for 2 weeks and it broke me out completely. I have small pimples on my forehead and my nose that weren't there before. The coverage is good though, but I would never use it again

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is really not a good concealer for my skin. I was attracted by the colour, which is very pale. Lots of concealers err on the darker side, so I was seduced by how light it is!

This concealer gives no coverage on acne. At all. You swipe it on, which looks fine, but the second you start to blend, it wipes away as if by magic. No matter how lightly you try to blend the edges or how many layers you put on, it just won't take away the redness.

It's okay for the under eye area, although I prefer a runnier texture for there. I feel like I'm dragging the skin when I apply this under my eyes.

The lipstick packaging is incredibly unhygienic. I like a squeezy tube much better, because germs don't linger around the product.