Rimmel Hide the Blemish

Rimmel Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.9

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 9/5/2010 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i only have 6 words for this. what the hell is this crap.

on 3/27/2017 9:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love the idea of lipstick style concealers but they never work for me. This one is too greasy, it doesn't stay put and the coverage is shockingly light. Would not repurchase.

on 12/6/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

as a concealer this is not the greatest ..however i recently tried this as an eyeshadow base/primer and wow!!! This held my eyeshadow on better than any primer i have used before, it made my eyeshadow color more vibrant and lasted all day! This is way better than my mac paint pot . If you wear glittery eye shadows like urban decay's Try this as your base, you will be amazed!!

This is such a bad concealer. İt doesn't blend well, it doesn't conceals anything. Didn' t like it at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've used this product for 2 weeks and it broke me out completely. I have small pimples on my forehead and my nose that weren't there before. The coverage is good though, but I would never use it again

on 10/29/2010 9:26:00 PM

Can I give some advice to the ladies who find it cakey for the undereye area. I always apply stick concealers with a damp sea sponge. It is much better for the delicate under eye area anyway and the make up goes on smooth. I draw the concealer on and even put some on the lid area as a base for my eye make up. You then wet your sea sponge and wring it so that it is just slightly damp. Blend the concealer until you have the look that you need.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Um, no. This stuff is not so great, it decided to make my undereyes cakey and crepey, and I'm only a teen so I shouldn't look like that!!
The lightest shade 001 Ivory matched me perfectly (NC10-15 for reference) Which is why i'm giving this two lippies. Otherwise this creased badly, it also didn't cover blemishes well at all, and slid off by the middle of the day. This just isn't for me, ew. I'm glad that this flew out of my sweatshirt pocket, while I was skateboadring, never to be seen again.

on 5/10/2016 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

That was my first concealer and gave me a bad impression. The lipstick shape doesn't really help, since when I apply it I have to rub like crazy and still have a ghostly-like appearence. I found it very thick and not easy to modulate. Wasted money.

on 10/30/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My skin couldn't breathe underneath. It made me itch and break out. It doesn't go under the eyes; if you have any fine lines it makes them seem amplified. It is a lovely consistency - very creamy, but it seemed to disappear very quickly even when set with powder. Also the colours - it looked good on my hand when I tested it at the store but made for quite a ghostly appeal on my face.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It does not blend well at all. It is a fairly close match for my skin, but it has no lasting power and wipes off before it blends in. I can use it for very small very dark blemishes but it does not conceal, only lightens somewhat.