Rimmel Hide the Blemish

Rimmel Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.9

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 10/13/2017 5:27:00 AM

Honestly, i didnt enjoy using this product. I used the shade 103 Soft Honey and it was too dark yet the lighter shade were too lite. The product doesn't blend very well although the coverage was very good. Overall a 4/10.

on 8/24/2017 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had this way back when all I wore was concealer to hide some acne and I could not stand it. The formula felt greasy, the coverage was minimal, and it just made my acne look worse by caking up in dry spots and letting redness show through. I think I used about half the tube before I quit wearing makeup altogether for about a year and a half, then threw it out. I no longer use stick concealers and unless this suddenly gets magically reformulated to be Holy Grail worthy, I won't be wasting my money on it again.

on 6/18/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So this was one of the first concealers I ever got back in the day and It....it just does not do it for me. I got it to do what the name says, hide acne and blemishes....but it really just made them look caked with makeup. It hid the color of the blemish but you could see the mound of makeup there. It doesn't blend into the skin and it looks and feels heavy. It's a very visible concealer and MAYBE for young girls I would say it wouldn't be a horrible first concealer but if you're into makeup, don't waste your money.

on 3/27/2017 9:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love the idea of lipstick style concealers but they never work for me. This one is too greasy, it doesn't stay put and the coverage is shockingly light. Would not repurchase.

on 3/20/2017 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

BROKE ME OUT and barely covers anything??? I have sensitive and dry skin, but this stuff is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I used it for like three days before it caused acne in places i have never had pimples before. V unfortunate. 0/10.

on 2/28/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a thick concealer. It's great for covering bad acne but horrible for anything else. I would reccomend this if you have a massive spot you need to cover.

on 12/4/2016 10:02:00 PM

This amplifies any fine lines I have under my eyes and doesn't conceal much of anything. Maybe the concealing effect lasts for a couple minutes but when I return to my mirror again, if I had any bumps or anything in my skin texture they seem to be amplified and whatever I was trying to conceal is clear as day again.

on 5/10/2016 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

That was my first concealer and gave me a bad impression. The lipstick shape doesn't really help, since when I apply it I have to rub like crazy and still have a ghostly-like appearence. I found it very thick and not easy to modulate. Wasted money.

on 4/20/2016 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It gets patchy and ashy after a while on my dry skin and my cousins oily skin. It's only $5. The maybelline fit me concealer and if you're acne prone and feel like maybelline breaks you out then the almay clear complexion concealer.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

For Christmas my mum bought me two sticks of this concealer. It is March and I'm nearly the way through my first stick! I am not impressed with the coverage on this and it's cakey on my skin I also have difficulty blending this in! But this could be because I am used to liquid concealer I don't know! I use this mainly to hide dark circles under my eyes but it doesn't do its job and when I use it to conceal a pimple it doesn't cover it it clumps to the side of it if you know what I mean and it makes it look like a scab which is not great!