Rimmel Hide the Blemish

Rimmel Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

3.0

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 12/4/2016 10:02:00 PM

This amplifies any fine lines I have under my eyes and doesn't conceal much of anything. Maybe the concealing effect lasts for a couple minutes but when I return to my mirror again, if I had any bumps or anything in my skin texture they seem to be amplified and whatever I was trying to conceal is clear as day again.

on 5/10/2016 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

That was my first concealer and gave me a bad impression. The lipstick shape doesn't really help, since when I apply it I have to rub like crazy and still have a ghostly-like appearence. I found it very thick and not easy to modulate. Wasted money.

on 4/20/2016 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It gets patchy and ashy after a while on my dry skin and my cousins oily skin. It's only $5. The maybelline fit me concealer and if you're acne prone and feel like maybelline breaks you out then the almay clear complexion concealer.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

For Christmas my mum bought me two sticks of this concealer. It is March and I'm nearly the way through my first stick! I am not impressed with the coverage on this and it's cakey on my skin I also have difficulty blending this in! But this could be because I am used to liquid concealer I don't know! I use this mainly to hide dark circles under my eyes but it doesn't do its job and when I use it to conceal a pimple it doesn't cover it it clumps to the side of it if you know what I mean and it makes it look like a scab which is not great!

on 10/30/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My skin couldn't breathe underneath. It made me itch and break out. It doesn't go under the eyes; if you have any fine lines it makes them seem amplified. It is a lovely consistency - very creamy, but it seemed to disappear very quickly even when set with powder. Also the colours - it looked good on my hand when I tested it at the store but made for quite a ghostly appeal on my face.

This is such a bad concealer. İt doesn't blend well, it doesn't conceals anything. Didn' t like it at all.

It does not blend well at all. It is a fairly close match for my skin, but it has no lasting power and wipes off before it blends in. I can use it for very small very dark blemishes but it does not conceal, only lightens somewhat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've used this product for 2 weeks and it broke me out completely. I have small pimples on my forehead and my nose that weren't there before. The coverage is good though, but I would never use it again

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is really not a good concealer for my skin. I was attracted by the colour, which is very pale. Lots of concealers err on the darker side, so I was seduced by how light it is!

This concealer gives no coverage on acne. At all. You swipe it on, which looks fine, but the second you start to blend, it wipes away as if by magic. No matter how lightly you try to blend the edges or how many layers you put on, it just won't take away the redness.

It's okay for the under eye area, although I prefer a runnier texture for there. I feel like I'm dragging the skin when I apply this under my eyes.

The lipstick packaging is incredibly unhygienic. I like a squeezy tube much better, because germs don't linger around the product.

on 3/3/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have used this product over and over for many years. I am the type to try new things out for fun, but I always come back to this concealer. I find that it is creamy and very easy to blend. I use it mostly for under eye circles.