Rimmel Hide the Blemish

Filtered by age: 25-29
Rimmel Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.9

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 10/30/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My skin couldn't breathe underneath. It made me itch and break out. It doesn't go under the eyes; if you have any fine lines it makes them seem amplified. It is a lovely consistency - very creamy, but it seemed to disappear very quickly even when set with powder. Also the colours - it looked good on my hand when I tested it at the store but made for quite a ghostly appeal on my face.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It does not blend well at all. It is a fairly close match for my skin, but it has no lasting power and wipes off before it blends in. I can use it for very small very dark blemishes but it does not conceal, only lightens somewhat.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been consistently buying 'Soft Honey 103' or it's equivalent for many years. I have never had a problem with packaging and it lasts pretty well given it's very modest price.

I suffer from very open pores and can get quite red around the nose and dark around the eyes. So I apply it under my eyes, across my sinuses, chin, nose and around nostrils, basically my entire t-zone.

It's very creamy so spreads well and seems to be perfect for keeping my oily skin at bay and blending really well in to my problematic open pore areas without becoming dry or heavy. It blends really nicely.

I suppose for me it acts as a foundation stick, highlighter, under eye illuminator and concealer all in one. Obviously it is best used with other skin products but could easily be used on it's own for a mega quick fix. I'd hazard it would make a mean highlighter for dark skin tones and I am thinking about buying a much darker shade to try out some chiselled contouring.

Fantastic value, great multi tasking product, I have and will purchase over and over again.

on 1/18/2014 4:50:00 PM

Well, let's see. Problem #1- it doesn't work. Problem #2- Really weird consistency and texture, it almost too dry to do anything. You put it on and it rubs right off. Its not consistent on the skin. Problem #3- they give you VERY little product. I twisted the tube up to see how much there was and it was pathetic. Yes, I know its cheap but still. Would never repurchase or recommend.

on 12/25/2013 11:59:00 PM

I got this for spot coverage and possibly for my dark circles. I don't like this for either. The coverage is non existent, even if you pat it in instead of blending. It doesn't stay on well. I don't like the way it feels. I just don't like this at all. The only good thing about it is the price and that it matched my skin well. (Ivory)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was my first concealer years ago! Unfortunately its not that good, its too creamy for a decent coverage and gathers in the undereye creases. Id say its a perfectly decent concealer for only slightly flawed skin and the odd spot

on 11/29/2011 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to like this lipstick type tube, light ivory colour, but...

Cons
1. It's very greasy- I feel like a put wax on my face. Too shiny!
2. Stick concealers are not good for under eyes, because of texture. It just doesn't blend well, so cakey and flaky.
3. Doesn't cover blemish either.
4. I think is a highlighter, not a concealer- I didn't notice any coverage!
5. I tried to set this with powder and ended up with more cakey look!

Pros: relatively cheap, lightest colour good for fair skin tones, practical tube.

on 9/22/2011 5:50:00 AM

It is very creamy. When set with powder - doesn't set into my under eye wrinkles. Covers the dark circles well. I don't have anything bad to say. It is not superb but fairly decent for every day use.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the worse concealer I have ever used. I bought on a whim. Because I have tried a few other Remmel products and liked them. It was pretty cheap. I got it in walmart for around $4. It did an okay job covering small pimples. But it was horrble for undereyes. It really made the fine lines under my eyes stand out!!! ugh. Plus even though I bought the lightest shade. It had a odd peach/orange undertone that was hard to blend with my foundation.
I will never buy again.

This is the one product that was in my makeup bag when I was 13 and is still there! I've tried various other concealers over the years but nothing covers up a spot like this, it has been a lifesaver at times! It works for what I use it for; covering up individual spots, but I don't think the consistency is right to use for under eye circles or larger areas as it is just too thick to blend easily over a bigger area and would cake on delicate under eye skin.