RIMMEL Hide the Blemish

Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 8/24/2017 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had this way back when all I wore was concealer to hide some acne and I could not stand it. The formula felt greasy, the coverage was minimal, and it just made my acne look worse by caking up in dry spots and letting redness show through. I think I used about half the tube before I quit wearing makeup altogether for about a year and a half, then threw it out. I no longer use stick concealers and unless this suddenly gets magically reformulated to be Holy Grail worthy, I won't be wasting my money on it again.

on 6/18/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So this was one of the first concealers I ever got back in the day and It....it just does not do it for me. I got it to do what the name says, hide acne and blemishes....but it really just made them look caked with makeup. It hid the color of the blemish but you could see the mound of makeup there. It doesn't blend into the skin and it looks and feels heavy. It's a very visible concealer and MAYBE for young girls I would say it wouldn't be a horrible first concealer but if you're into makeup, don't waste your money.

on 5/10/2016 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

That was my first concealer and gave me a bad impression. The lipstick shape doesn't really help, since when I apply it I have to rub like crazy and still have a ghostly-like appearence. I found it very thick and not easy to modulate. Wasted money.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is really not a good concealer for my skin. I was attracted by the colour, which is very pale. Lots of concealers err on the darker side, so I was seduced by how light it is!

This concealer gives no coverage on acne. At all. You swipe it on, which looks fine, but the second you start to blend, it wipes away as if by magic. No matter how lightly you try to blend the edges or how many layers you put on, it just won't take away the redness.

It's okay for the under eye area, although I prefer a runnier texture for there. I feel like I'm dragging the skin when I apply this under my eyes.

The lipstick packaging is incredibly unhygienic. I like a squeezy tube much better, because germs don't linger around the product.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this in Golden Beige, and it was the best match I've had so far in drugstore concealers. However, I found the coverage wasn't great, and I still much prefer my MAC Pro Longwear.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my first blemish sticks. It lasted all day, blended into my skin nicely, and offered decent but not full coverage over my blemishes. It was greasy and needed re-application after a few hours though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this product ages ago and I found it in the bottom of an old makeup bag today. I guess it does the job to an extent, but I've seen better from cheaper products. Not only that, but whilst it didn't 'beak me out' perse, it does make you look very clogged. Don't bother purchasing.

on 6/10/2014 2:37:00 PM

For such a low price (around £4-£5) it is a good concealer. I have it in ivory shade, It does cover the blemishes and breakouts, and under eye bags, but it has an orangy hint to it that does not look very good on my skin:( It is not very blendable, but it does the job of covering blemishes. Good product, good value but not the best I used.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Not a fan of this product. But I guess this is what you get for paying such a low price. Doesn't hide blemishes at all for me even though I apply it on properly.The only reason I got it was because the person at the store tested it on my skin and during that time I thought it was covering pretty well but it actually faded so quick and I noticed it wasn't doing anything for me...no coverage nope!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a very fairly priced product and it works great! I've tried tons of drugstore concealer a but finding the right color is always the hardest part! This is the first concealer who's pink undertones have dramatically reduced my dark circles instead of making me look like a raccoon! Don't expect magic from a $4 concealer but it works better than any of the other ones I've tried!