Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

Perfect Point Plus EyelinersPerfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 1/16/2017 8:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have this in "Charcoal", and I really love the shade for my dark blue gray eyes! This applies nicely on my lower waterline, meaning it glides on smoothly with rich pigment. Does not irritate my eyes, and MOST eyeliners do, so that's of course another major plus for me. The fine tip is easy to use, and being an automatic pencil is much more convenient than those that have to be sharpened. Price is great at around $5. Have used these in various shades since high school, and they are still my favorite!

on 7/14/2016 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Have used this product for years. Love this product for its long lasting hours at work.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tried this eye liner recently in the Expresso color because it was on sale,it' goes on nicely on the top lid,but as many women have said here and elsewhere it smudges under the eyes soon after it's applied.I even tried it again over eye shadow to act as a primer and it still smudged!

This product was just okay. I have a very shaky hand and small eyelids so I had to give up liquid liner, it was just too time consuming for me and hard to cleanup. I haven't used a gel "pencil" liner in years. I picked up a cover girl mascara so I bought this too because it was right next to it. Price was okay, the product is okay but there's definitely better. It doesn't smudge as much as people say it does and I have very oily eyelids so that says a lot but I'm just not impressed with the way the liner is.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Perfect point plus = a vicious pack of lies. Or maybe I just got a flukey one. I don't know, but I like being a drama queen, so there. :P

For real though, I've been purchasing this eyeliner for what seems like half of my life now (that one honestly wasn't a joke, but I swear the drama queen comment really was. Well, mostly).

Not once has this eyeliner failed me. It was such a relief to be able to just drop it into my cart and know that I could count on it like a little trusty friend. But this last time has left me super disappointed. It smears almost immediately, doesn't last, and looks all-around yucky.

If I wanted that look, I'd rub my face against a sweaty, fat, hairy dude wearing a sleeveless denim shirt at the nearest Harley Davidson shindig. No thanks.

In case you're wondering, I still attempt to use it, in the hopes that it will somehow magically transform back into the wonderful eyeliner I know it is capable of being.

I know what you're thinking. That miracles do happen but never with eyeliner.

Ha, I say! In your face, talk to the hand, shazam poof be gone, because there's no proof of that.

But as of right now, Cover Girl, you can kiss my fa'tass, as they say in other parts of the world. Where, you ask? In my mind, that's where.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner so much! I always struggle with lining my lids but this eyeliner glides on so smoothly and it is easy to correct any mistakes I make while using it. Sometimes I wear it just on the water line because it stands out and looks so good. My only problem with it is that it does smudge a little which makes it perfect blending but when wearing it on the waterline for a long time it sometimes smudges onto the under eye.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I've been wearing this black eyeliner for years, and I swear by it. I'm surprised with the not-so-good reviews since I've tried many eyeliners and have no complaints here. My favorite color is the Black Onyx, but no matter which shade you get, it's very good quality, long-lasting, and easy to apply. Plus, it's completely affordable. It's even better than some designer eyeliners I have tried for at least twice as much. I will keep repurchasing.

This liner is way too oily . I tried smoking out my top and bottom lashline with shadows from my too faced semi sweet chocolate bar palette and had to cake it on top of this liner for it to set. Needless to say I took it off and it's going in the trash.

I have "Black" and "Espresso", and have used these off and on for so many years. Yes, this will smudge if worn on it's own, but I always layer a liquid liner over pencil (NYC's liquid liner), to get all day wear,with a bold lined look. The reason I love this so much, is the rich color payoff, and how smooth and easy this is to apply. I don't have to tug at my delicate eye area to line my eyes, and the fine point helps in creating a "cleaner" line. These apply well to my waterline as well, and don't cause any irritation. I haven't found a liner that is silkier or easier to apply than this one, so I will continue to re-purchase.

on 3/6/2015 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- very smooth application

CONS:
- this eyeliner WILL smudge. Stay away for people with hooded lids because it will transfer onto your lids
- The brown is not very pigmented