4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

this rating is for the licorice mint flavor marvis toothpastes are a great treat and not as pricey as they seem since a tube lasts almost as long as one from the drugstore. i am not a conspiracy theorist and i have no problems buying drugstore toothpastes but marvis is delicious and no negative results at the dentist. did i mention it was delicious? (i really like licorice but if you don't there are a few other flavors. this one just seemed really unique.) if you have dental problems or are looking for a whitening toothpaste, i'd skip this but if you have a healthy mouth and just want to switch things up once in a while, marvis is great. plus it looks beautiful in the bathroom.

About reviewer (185 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

from

4 years ago

I got a small tube of Marvis Jasmin mint while in Europe when I ran out of what I had packed. Being a perfumista, I had to try some! I love the idea of unorthodox flavors—they have licorice and ginger to name but two others. I don't know whether Marvis contains fluoride, so I view it as an occasional treat, especially since it is pricey on Amazon, my only source stateside.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

12 years ago

I have been using this for seven + years and still love it! My dentist always tells me my teeth look great and I have no cavities. The flavors are amazing and make brushing a pleasure. I keep several tubes in a clear canister on my vanity and it looks really cool. It is difficult to find....sometimes they have it at Waterworks in Corona Del Mar or Anthroplogie in Fashion Island, but when I can't get it there I order it from bigelowchemist.com (awsome web site). Happy brushing!

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35