Exuviance Anti-Aging Finishing Powder-Beige

Exuviance Anti-Aging Finishing Powder-Beige

on 10/22/2010 3:02:00 AM

Best loose powder I have ever bought.... gives smooth flawless baby skin.... doesn't sit in lines.... has anti aging benefits.... HG amazing amazing amazing!

I use mostly all exuviance skin care which is excellent and Ulta had Exuviance's finishing powder on sale and it is lovely! beautiful subtle and perfect for fine lines - non-oily great for combination skin, very silky.

on 9/22/2007 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This product is made by Exuviance a division of NeoStrata. I have read some good reviews on this (on another site) and I decided to give it a try. I have used many, many other brands-both high and low and I still cannot find one that I like-or is my HG. I think I found my HG finally!!! There is only 2 colors of this powder-beige (which is the lightest) and another one (I can not remember the name). I got the beige since I am light: 9 in MUFE and NW 15 in MAC. This is suppose to be antiaging with micro reflectors in it so your lines are not so noticable. You put it on with the puff (I threw the one that came with it away-garbage!!), wait 1 minute and then buff. I love the coverage and I think it does make your lines less noticable!!! Great price-$17 and I purchased it from the SkinStore on line, free s/h and if you sign up you get 10% off-can't beat that!!!