Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker Lip Gloss

Sexy Motherpucker Lip Gloss

3.8

on 12/1/2016 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've loved Soap and Glory products since I first saw them at Target years ago (what happened to that?!) and I thought they were expensive. So when I was in the market for a new lip gloss, I discovered that the Ulta near me had these babies in stock, so I picked up the shade "Plumsup" and while it's not very pigmented at all, I find it creates a mauve flush on my lips that looks natural and pretty. All other shades in this collection would be nearly clear on my lips and I'm not into that. But this shade does the trick for me.
I really love the consistency. It lasts long without being overly sticky. It's not so slick that it slides off or migrates outside my lip line. It feels hydrating and comfortable. I can't attest to the plumping factor, as I don't really pay attention to that, but I can say that healthy, hydrated lips are always more plump than dry, crinkled lips. It does tingle and sting more than, say, a Buxom gloss, but I like that sensation. It's not for everyone though.
The smell is like chocolate cake. Mmmmmm...
Price-wise, at $10, it's right around the higher side of drugstore. I remember when S&G was more expensive than that, so I'm not going to complain.
The packaging is sleek and simple, and the doefoot applicator grabs enough product without going over the top.
I'll definitely repurchase.

on 10/18/2016 1:18:00 PM

I stopped wearing lipgloss at about age 15 and hadnt worn it since because I hate lipgloss, it feels uncomfortable and I don't like how it looks when its on but last Christmas my mother bought me a soap and glory gift set and this was in it in a lovely nude pink shade, I tried it out and loved it, I wear it regularly as its subtle, comfortable and stays put. Almost a year later ive still got loads left, ill repurchase when it runs out. Also it smells lovely and does slightly plump my lips.

on 9/9/2016 10:41:00 AM

I got this in Punch Bowl, a pretty normal pink, not too bright.

The texture is too thick so it does not feel light on my lips at all. Staying power is ok but that's just because it feels like glue. The burning sensation was pretty strong and I wouldn't use it solely for that reason.

on 9/28/2014 10:43:00 PM

This is my all time favourite lip gloss. It's a bit sticky yes, but that makes it last for hours!! I have literally never found a lip gloss that doesn't fade off after 10 minutes before. It also really plumps your lips. A little extra oomf is always nice (; The shiny properties of it make them look fuller as well as the formula that stings a little bit. This gloss leaves my lips so moisturized and soft, it's amazing. I like to apply some as the first part of my makeup routine to let the lip plumpers work, and then to dap it off and just leave a bit so it looks like I have naturally soft full nice lips and like I'm not wearing makeup. I have never found a lip gloss that plumps so well!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I loved this lip gloss. I bought it over two years ago and I still have almost half a tube. I'm not sure which color mine is, but it's pink. This gloss was normally $14.99 at Shoppers Drugmart but I got it on the clearance rack for $4.99. I love how it makes my lips look, and I love how long it lasts. I really don't like how sticky and thick it is, I've found that wearing my hair down on a windy day is a disaster while wearing this gloss, but the plumping effect makes up for that. If you want really thick lips, exfoliate your lips with a lip scrub or tooth brush and warm water before applying. I have very small, thin lips and this usually does the trick for me. Doesn't last long, but just long enough for a few selfies ;) If you can get past the feeling of your lips vibrating, then this plumper is perfect. Love the smell, too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love it. Doesnt dry my lips like mac or lancome. The color is pretty natural. And the smell!! It smells like vanilla or some sweet. Although sticky, I dont mind at all since it really plumps my lips.

on 5/19/2014 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased Yummy Plum which is a nude peach color. This has replaced my beloved Buxom lip gloss that I've been using for years. It has more product and less expensive. I put this on before lipstick and it plumps and conditions. It seems to last a long time too for such a small looking tube. This is a must especially when I wear nude lippies like MAC's Shy Girl which I pretty much wear daily. A little goes a long way with this one. It does tingle a little and has a light fruity scent but not offensive.

on 4/18/2014 4:19:00 PM

Sticky & gross feeling! Wear your hair up. The nude- Candy Gloss is a nice color (nude lip colors for pale skin are hard to find) but it clumps up & looks horrible. I don't smoke or have wrinkles.. but this settles and pools around corners of my mouth & inside my lips EW

After reading the reviews I decided to try this. I got the clear gloss. Nice chocolate scent a little thick and a tiny tingle thats barely noticeable. I have thin lips and no I'm not expecting Angela Jolie lips but I didn't notice any plumping. I'll give it a few more try's and see what happens

on 2/15/2014 10:14:00 AM

I just bought this product in yummy plum & I love it! I'm not normally a big fan of glossy lips, but I really like how this product makes my lips look bigger and juicier- it has a thick but spreadable consistency which I really like- and I find it gives quite a nice natural looking gloss.

The tingle is a nice comfortable tingle that just feels like it's working.

Will definitely repurchase when I run out! :)