NARS Cream - Paper Tiger

No Image

3.7

on 12/4/2012 1:48:00 PM

I like this. The shade is lovely and goes well with my blue eyes, but's it's sheer and creases like a mofo! you definitely need a good primer, but even then it creased on me.
Lately I've been using it under my eyes for light definition and it works well here.

Paper Tiger is a toffee, slightly orange/warm brown that really brings out blue eyes.
It lasts pretty long and can be found for 12 dollars on ACW :)
worth a try if you're not prone to creasing. it really is a lovely shade.

I got this in a swap I did not expect much from it I am not much of a brown eyeshadow girl I like my blues and pinks and purples. But I do like this under some of my golden shadows it really is nice however I would not buy it again because I don't think I will ever run out of it.

on 1/18/2010 6:38:00 PM

Medium chestnut brown (reddish undertones), sheer and creamy. It looks a lot like Bengali in the pan, but is a lot sheerer, of course. It's got a matte, powdery finish rather than the sheer glimmer of the other cream shadows. So it's not as shiny, but that also means it's not as crease-y. It's a nice basic neutral, but not earth-shattering.

on 1/28/2008 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It lasts forever and looks natural. It is easy to apply. More suitable for darker skin.

on 10/3/2008 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was love at first sight. I got this e/s from a super sweet MuAer and I am so glad I was able to swap for it. I didn't honestly know what to expect...didnt even really know what the shade was truly like. I admit to being a MAC girl 110% but this eyeshadow reminds me so much of my favorite old skool MAC color in Ochre in a creamy, warmer and more caramel-y version, that upon looking at it, I was almost won over.
EDIT: I had to edit my original review because I am finding that NARS cream e/s completely disappear on my skin. What a disappointment because the color is soooo gorgeous!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I do love this colour on my N50 skin. i call it my warmer bcuz it warms up many shades that i have. Some of mac eye shadows look a bit chalky on me, but when i put this as a base under them it warms the colour up instantly. Ladies try this as a base with nars voyage on top, or for a more caramel smokey eye use paper tiger of the lid and nars brown sugar in the crease and then any dark brown eye liner around the eyes... one word.....BEAUTIFUL.

on 9/20/2007 9:46:00 PM

Creme shadow in a rich toffee brown shade - like a deep shade of caramel, and definitely warm-toned. Probably best for warm toned gals like me (NC25). The texture is firm but creamy. Though NARS calls it a cream-to-powder formula, it feels like a creme shadow and is not powdery-feeling like most cream-to-powder products; actually, I think this feels much creamier than NARS Multiples. Surprisingly, this did not crease on me, with or without powder shadow applied on top - maybe because I apply just a sheer layer. Good color payoff; pigmentation is quite good and the color goes on true to in the pan. Same size and packaging as a NARS single powder eyeshadow.