Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.8

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 1/14/2002 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have been looking for soooo long for the perfect powder-- and i finally found it! i love this loose powder. It is SUCH a high quality, finely-milled powder. It feels silky and smooth-- and really is just perfect!

I used to use Maybelline's Shine Free Loose powder--but i would have to blot the oil 3x or more a day.

With this powder-- i didn't have to blot once. and it still looks remarkable natural on! not at all "fake" looking. It's the only sonia product i've tried. but i'd say, out of everything in my make-up bag, THIS is the most valuable in terms of quality! :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this! Loose powder is one of those things I can't live without - even when I'm not wearing foundation, I put powder on my t-zone. Over the years I've tried many brands (MAC, Prescriptives) and always hated that I was spending so much yet couldn't stand the quality or colors of the cheaper powders. Until now. This sets my makeup and controls shine without making me look "chalky". I even love the little container it comes in its so cute and the screw on top is a stroke of genius (I can actually travel with this without fear of horrible spills). I still have to reapply pressed powder to my t-zone during the day, and during winter months this makes my cheeks sting. But, honestly, I've tried expensive powders (Becca, Laura Mercier) and had the same thing happen. I think it's just the way it goes!

on 11/26/2004 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

The quality of this powder is the best I've tried, but it's just way too expensive for how much you pay for so little and this color doesn't suit my medium Asian skin tone.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at Target because I wanted a mineral like powder for the summer. This is a great buy! It's affordable and a high quality product. The powder is light, does not irritate my sensitive skin at all, and there's no scent like the bare minerals line. It's a versatile product too, because I use it alone as a foundation or I use it as a setting powder. I'm so glad I don't have to spend money on the bare minerals foundation when I can get this!!