Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a good basic loose powder for my purposes, which are to eliminate oil slicks in the t-zone and to allow easier blendability for my powder blushes. The powder itself is silky and pretty finely milled. I like the sheer coverage this gives me but I would prefer it if there was less shimmer. The puff that comes with it is adequate but I prefer a powder brush for a sheerer result. Unfortunately, flesh is the darkest color and it will be too light for me in the summer, I'm a MMM. It is a great deal at $7.99 and I will purchase again for use during the colder months unless I find something else with the same quality but with less shimmer.

on 7/26/2004 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a fabulous loose powder. I can't believe that it is sold at the local Target. It's better quality than most of the highend loose powders that I have tried and loved. This wonderful silky smooth powder sets my concealer very well and helps to control oil. I love how it makes my skin glow. The sheerness of Flesh was a perfect color match for my NC35-42 skin.