Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.1

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 2/17/2002 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This powder applies wonderfully, it goes on so smoothly for a totally natural look.

on 4/19/2003 2:55:00 PM

Love this powder. Sets makeup beautifully and disappears right into my skin. The color is perfect and does not make the fine hairs along my jawline noticable. Perfect, I will definitely buy this again. The only thing I'd want to see is a wider range of colors.

i love the color for my fair skin and i also love the subtle shimmer, but every time i used this i broke out really bad. I have oily skin and palladio wer/dry foundation cleared my breakout and i have never broken out since with palldio. It's at Sally's.

on 1/28/2004 3:15:00 AM

I am always searching for a good powder, i have combo skin leaning more toward oily this looked great on but made my face itch horribly.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this! Loose powder is one of those things I can't live without - even when I'm not wearing foundation, I put powder on my t-zone. Over the years I've tried many brands (MAC, Prescriptives) and always hated that I was spending so much yet couldn't stand the quality or colors of the cheaper powders. Until now. This sets my makeup and controls shine without making me look "chalky". I even love the little container it comes in its so cute and the screw on top is a stroke of genius (I can actually travel with this without fear of horrible spills). I still have to reapply pressed powder to my t-zone during the day, and during winter months this makes my cheeks sting. But, honestly, I've tried expensive powders (Becca, Laura Mercier) and had the same thing happen. I think it's just the way it goes!

on 2/24/2004 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This has been my HG powder ever since it came out! The texture is fine and sets my makeup perfectly with no breakouts whatsoever.

on 9/10/2004 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Really enjoyed how fine milled it seemed. I enjoyed how it covered. I like that is was almost free from sent. I enjoyed using this .

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

As a former lover of this powder I decided to write this review. But somthing changed after i started buying it, i went one night to my local target to pick up my powder and almost fell over when i finally saw it. The size went to less than half of what it used to be, and got $2.00 more expensive! I would not of minded a dollar or 2 price hike, if the size had not got so small...i mean its SOO little powder in there when i saw it I didn't know weather to cry,because i had loved it, or laugh because it's so ridiculous! Needless to stay I found a new powder, It was more the point of it, trying to now charge me,like, quadruple for the same thing I bought last week for 8.00. Just doesn't feel right to continue purchasing.Still gets a 3 because the product itself is good..although not worth the price

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Like all the other reviewers before me, I am shocked at the small amount of product that you get for 10 bucks! I went on the hunt for a talc free loose powder and tried almost every drugstore variety and they broke me out....I honestly really like this powder a lot...it has the qualities that my expensive Lancome photogenic was missing, the Lancome has Talc...it also has tiny microscopic shimmer particles, tha some may love...you would think I would love them since I use such a Matte foundation (Estee Lauder Double Wear) but I am one that hates shimmer....I know you cannot see it on my face, trust me, I scrutinize my face in magnifier mirrors outside....but I want to look matte when I put powder on my face to set it....I know everyone is different...SK's powder seems pretty matte to me and after three weeks of using it, I have not broken out, SCORE! I will definitely update if I break out from this...but for now, the only negative is the insanely high price for such a minimal amount of product! Shame on you SK!!!!