Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at Target because I wanted a mineral like powder for the summer. This is a great buy! It's affordable and a high quality product. The powder is light, does not irritate my sensitive skin at all, and there's no scent like the bare minerals line. It's a versatile product too, because I use it alone as a foundation or I use it as a setting powder. I'm so glad I don't have to spend money on the bare minerals foundation when I can get this!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is actually a really, really good powder. however, if u're looking for full coverage you won't find it here as this really is "barely there" and it's really sheer, for a more natural "finish" only. i love this stuff and would swear by it (as i like to look more natural anyway) if only it had more colors. even the flesh is way to light for me and leaves a ghost like overcast.

on 11/26/2004 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

The quality of this powder is the best I've tried, but it's just way too expensive for how much you pay for so little and this color doesn't suit my medium Asian skin tone.

This is the first powder that didn't emphasize the dry patches on my skin. It also didn't cake or enlarge my pores which I think has to do with the extra fineness of the powder. I took off a lippie because of the smell, it's a bit obnoxious. Also there's only two color choices. But for $7 this is great.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a good basic loose powder for my purposes, which are to eliminate oil slicks in the t-zone and to allow easier blendability for my powder blushes. The powder itself is silky and pretty finely milled. I like the sheer coverage this gives me but I would prefer it if there was less shimmer. The puff that comes with it is adequate but I prefer a powder brush for a sheerer result. Unfortunately, flesh is the darkest color and it will be too light for me in the summer, I'm a MMM. It is a great deal at $7.99 and I will purchase again for use during the colder months unless I find something else with the same quality but with less shimmer.