Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.3

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 11/16/2001 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is great. I'd put this up against the more expensive brands any day of the week! I'm not really into spending a fortune on foundations or powders (I'd much rather have expensive eyeshadows and lipsticks), so this is perfect for me, and it keeps the shine away ALL day. Very long lasting. It goes on silky and it doesn't look all powdery and cakey either.

on 4/4/2002 11:16:00 AM

This is an excellent loose powder. It's not chalky, heavy, or too dry, and it adds a slight glow to the skin. It's more beige than the Naked color, and Flesh suits my fair skin just fine. It's great for setting concealer, controlling oil, serving as a base for other makeup, etc...a really wonderful powder, especially for the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using Almay Luxury Loose Powder but was curious to try this SK one. The color was a little too dark for me but the other option seemed so white. I wish they made a translucent color. Anyway, my powder did not come w/ any sponge/puff to apply the powder, so I had to buy one. I wouldn't buy this again, only because I think the Almay is so much better in color selection, packaging, and the way the powder just disappears into my skin leaving a nice matte glow. The SK stuff was too dark and didn't seem to keep my skin matte as long as the Almay.

I went out & tried this b/c of all the reviews on it- and I WAS NOT disappointed!!! I *LOVE* this stuff!! The texture is so nice! Extremely silky & soft- just "disappears" into my skin. Lasts nicely all day & helps keep shine away well. I used to use Clinique's loose powder a long time ago, but SK's is so much better! (& cheaper too! $7.99 at Target-you can't beat that!)I'm a PPP, & I found Flesh to work the best for me- Naked just seemed too "white" for me (maybe would work for albinos? LOL). I would think it'd be nicer if SK made some more shades- if you're not in the fair, pale, only slightly pale, or ghost white range- you're out of luck! :(

on 1/21/2003 12:40:00 PM

I like this powder alot. I found it on this site and never tried any of her products before. I'm sort of a makeup snob and never buy stuff at drug stores so when I walked out of Target with this and the new Revlon Colorstay Natural foundation (this stuff is awesome!) I felt kinda weird. However, I'm glad I bought it...it's super fine and silky, doesn't cake, look dry, or set into lines and I'm really loving it so far! Give it a try!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm dissapointed this loose powder did not work for me! =( The color match was ok, but it really didn't seem to go on sheerly, like it must have for the other reviewers. It didnt seem to help keep my makeup on any longer than normal, either. I'm curious about trying Laura Merciers powder because this just didn't cut it.

on 4/14/2003 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This loose powder is great! I like the simple, natural makeup look and don't wear foundation. This powder looks very nice on your skin all by itself - it evens out your skin tone and makes your face "glow". It does not make your face look cakey or orange. This shade matches my skin nicely - but I'm pretty fair. The shade selection is pretty bad and don't think girls with medium or dark skin tones would like this. I don't use the powder puff (included) to apply - I use a brush. You can purchase this only a Target stores for less than $10 ~ a smart choice!

Update...this is a little too pale for my summer skin. I also prefer pressed powder - it's less messy. Oh well, my search continues...

Update...my new HG is Lancome Photogenic Pressed Powder in Light Buff.

on 5/1/2003 11:53:00 AM

This powder is so wonderful...it sets makeup perfectly and never looks fake. The color is a great match for my skintone, but I'm worried that I won't be able to use it when I get my summer tan cause there's not a darker shade available (hint, hint SK!). I have oily, acne-prone skin and this is so soft but it gives a nice, healthy matte finish without being chalky. Also, it doesn't settle into crevices or accentuate flakes. This is my new HG powder!

Wow! So happy that I found this and SK Hydrotint. So inexpensive and sooo good! This goes on so light, but has great coverage. Great for all skin types! The container is small-you can NEVER find a small container for loose powder-so I can take this with me in my purse. The color works well with my tone. The only complaint I have-Why not in more colors? I also have the "naked" and found this a little too porcelin for my face (and I'm pretty pale). SK needs to come out with more colors. Can't beat the cost. I bought naked and flesh to see which would be the better color match. For both-cost of $15. I've spent just as much on expensive powders that aren't half as nice.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a good powder. It blends well and the shade is good for my LLL/MMM skin color. It gets rid of shine and makes my skin appear flawless. *UPDATE* well I've decided I wouldn't repurchase this product b/c I really don't find it to be all that great compared to some others. And in all reality has probably done the worst job of keeping me shine free of all the products that I've tried.