Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.6

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 11/16/2001 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is great. I'd put this up against the more expensive brands any day of the week! I'm not really into spending a fortune on foundations or powders (I'd much rather have expensive eyeshadows and lipsticks), so this is perfect for me, and it keeps the shine away ALL day. Very long lasting. It goes on silky and it doesn't look all powdery and cakey either.

on 1/14/2002 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have been looking for soooo long for the perfect powder-- and i finally found it! i love this loose powder. It is SUCH a high quality, finely-milled powder. It feels silky and smooth-- and really is just perfect!

I used to use Maybelline's Shine Free Loose powder--but i would have to blot the oil 3x or more a day.

With this powder-- i didn't have to blot once. and it still looks remarkable natural on! not at all "fake" looking. It's the only sonia product i've tried. but i'd say, out of everything in my make-up bag, THIS is the most valuable in terms of quality! :)

on 4/14/2003 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This loose powder is great! I like the simple, natural makeup look and don't wear foundation. This powder looks very nice on your skin all by itself - it evens out your skin tone and makes your face "glow". It does not make your face look cakey or orange. This shade matches my skin nicely - but I'm pretty fair. The shade selection is pretty bad and don't think girls with medium or dark skin tones would like this. I don't use the powder puff (included) to apply - I use a brush. You can purchase this only a Target stores for less than $10 ~ a smart choice!

Update...this is a little too pale for my summer skin. I also prefer pressed powder - it's less messy. Oh well, my search continues...

Update...my new HG is Lancome Photogenic Pressed Powder in Light Buff.

on 4/19/2003 2:55:00 PM

Love this powder. Sets makeup beautifully and disappears right into my skin. The color is perfect and does not make the fine hairs along my jawline noticable. Perfect, I will definitely buy this again. The only thing I'd want to see is a wider range of colors.

on 5/14/2003 2:00:00 PM

This is a great powder that controls oil very well while giving a luminescent look. With my old powder, my nose would shine after 2.5 hours. But now, 3.5 hours later, it only looks like I have a healthy glow. Love this!!

on 6/7/2004 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product is unbelievable! Gives flawless coverage (not full coverage as it lets some of your natural shine/radiance come though and I mean shine in a good way). There is no odor as far as I can tell. And the powder is very finely milled, so it goes on like silk and not splotchy whatsoever. My only complaint (and hence the 4 lippies) is that the powder gets ALL OVER the place. I tap off all the excess and yet you're still standing in a cloud of loose powder. But I can overlook this. :) continued >>

on 12/22/2005 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

WOW! I stopped using this years ago, and have recently rediscovered this loose powder. It stops shine, is offered in a large container for an affordable price, and is finely milled. It doesn't cake and is translucent and perfect for my skin tone. I wished that her pressed powder was of the same high quality. Highly recommend!